Where are lives saved

Options
Bopper1
Bopper1 Posts: 35 Level 2

I play Pyramid Solitaire Saga on my Android Phone & Tablet. Where it says you got a gift & the name of the person who gave you a life, when I click on Accept it says: Your remaining messages have been saved so you can use them when you need them. Just wanted to know where are they saved to?

Best Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,849 Friends Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Bopper1 if you have 5 lives, you can't use any of the donated lives. If you continue playing and lose a life, you can tap on the envelope and see the lives sent to you again and accept them. When your lives are fully loaded again, you'll see the message you mentioned above.
    If you see a red exclamation point on your envelope, it means that someone has sent you a life at that moment.
    I hope my explanation made sense to you.

By the way, I'm at level 8833 right now. I also play on an Android device and for me the envelope is on the left side. It contains the red exclamation mark, so someone just sent me a life.

Have a nice day. 🌺

• Bopper1
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you DieOmimi. Yes your explanation made sense. Well done on reaching level 8833. I'm on level 2891. You have a nice day too 😀

Answers

• scorpaz
    scorpaz Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

On the iPhone app - On the left side, click on the Envelope icon, and then you can Accept them. Hopefully it will be the same for you on the Android.

• Bopper1
    Options

The envelope is on the left on Android but when I clicked on it & then Accept it still says the same & I'm unable to use them. Thank you anyway.

• DieOmimi
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Bopper1 if you have 5 lives, you can't use any of the donated lives. If you continue playing and lose a life, you can tap on the envelope and see the lives sent to you again and accept them. When your lives are fully loaded again, you'll see the message you mentioned above.
    If you see a red exclamation point on your envelope, it means that someone has sent you a life at that moment.
    I hope my explanation made sense to you.

By the way, I'm at level 8833 right now. I also play on an Android device and for me the envelope is on the left side. It contains the red exclamation mark, so someone just sent me a life.

Have a nice day. 🌺

• Bopper1
    Answer ✓
    Options

Thank you DieOmimi. Yes your explanation made sense. Well done on reaching level 8833. I'm on level 2891. You have a nice day too 😀

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @Bopper1 You're welcome. I hope you enjoy your journey through the Pyramid Saga. In some cases, you'll need more luck than skill and strategy. But that's the case in all games. Often, it will take you several tries to get a lucky board.

Have a nice day. 🌺

• Bopper1
    Options

Thank you @DieOmimi Just wanted to know why have our discussions come up twice.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @Bopper1 this is currently due to an error with our provider of the community. Vanilla (the provider) had an update and that messed up a lot. Don't worry, they are working to get everything back to normal.

• Bopper1
    Options

Ok, thank you for letting me know @DieOmimi

• Bopper1
    edited May 9
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi

I was wondering if you would be able to cancel my account associated with my old email address *Edited by CM: That's too much personal information. For your own safety and protection do not share your email address - Our House Rules 

I think my old user ID is 1000 0384 3371 064

I read somewhere it's meant to be 10 or 11 numbers but the number above is what I had written down.

• DieOmimi
    Options

Hi @Bopper1 I don't have permission to delete email accounts or game accounts. To delete your email address, please contact your provider. If you want to delete the link between your old e-maail and your Pyramid account, you can do it yourself. Log in to the game with your old email and go to Settings (the gear) and select "Delete Player Account". This is the symbol with the little man and an "x" next to it.
    When you go to the gear, you'll find 5 icons: Sound, Music, Question Mark, Settings, Delete Account.
    Unfortunately, I can't take a screenshot.
    I hope this helps.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?