• Shell87x
    Shell87x Posts: 1 Newbie

I need to reset my lifes

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,673 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2023

Hello there! @Shell87x 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on any King's Game. 😊

You can also check this information for similar your problem here (Not receiving any Lives or did you lose all stored Lives?) that I hope you can understand to read it.

And if you want to reset your lives, I think you can only uninstall and reinstall this game then reconnect your Facebook/Kingdom Account, the progress and gold bars can be still transferred/savedthe inventory lives will be reset and lost but also the inventory booster will be lost.

🛠 Experiencing issues with the game? Check here before posting!

Also thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga ! 😊

You can check more this game's exciting threads and contests here :

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• shineta
    shineta Posts: 2 Newbie

Can someone please send me some lives

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,673 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 2023

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

You can click here to read my answer to follow these steps of add more friends that I hope you can send and receive lives with friends on this game. 😊

Also thank you for your playing Pyramid Solitaire Saga! 😊

You can check more this game's exciting threads and contests here :

Hot right now in Pyramid Solitaire Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🎴👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😊

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,439 Friends Moderator

Hi @Mommadukes471 warm welcome to our community at Pyramid Solitaire Saga.

In the game Pyramid Solitaire Saga, the icon (an envelope) is located on the left side of the screen. 

If you can't see the icon, close and open your game several times and make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?