Options
2»

Answers

• Bopper1
    Bopper1 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi

Yes that helps a lot, thank you.

The old email address is actually through the Facebook Account. I'm still able to play the game with that account & noticed I can edit my details, email address & first & last name. I also found the User ID for that account.

If I edit my details would I still have 2 accounts & 2 User ID's, or would it become 1 account?

If the answer is 2 accounts & 2 User ID's, would I be better to go ahead & delete the Facebook account?

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,009 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Bopper1 you can try editing your email address and using the new one instead of the old one. I've never done this before and don't know if it works. You may only have one account left. I'm not sure though, as I've never done this before.
    I also have two accounts. A separate and a test account, where I could test new features (if there would be any - but is not planned at the moment). I use different devices for this, so I never have to log out.
    On my own account, I play regularly and make progress. On my test account, I play little and only make small progress.

Today is Thursday and the team game is active again. For my two accounts, I always choose a different team. My regular account always selects "Anubis". My test account goes with team "Bastet". I compare it to which team wins in which week and thus gets jokers.
    Whatever you decide - I would keep the account where I have the most progress. But that's just my opinion. Decide for yourself what brings you the most advantage. Above all, have fun playing.

• Bopper1
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi I will see how I go with editing my email address & see what happens.

Just one more question, do you know how to change the Avatar on an Android phone? I don't want to change it in the community just on the game on my phone which has a different Avatar to the one I have in the community.

I used to be able to but all I can do now is put a photo from my album there.

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 38,009 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hi @Bopper1 there are no longer any standard avatars in the game. You can actually only use one of your own images for an avatar. I also have this by saving a picture of Blossom (the bee from Blossom Blast Saga) on my device and using it as an avatar in the game.

• Bopper1
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi

Ok thank you for letting me know that.

By the way I tried to edit my email address on the Facebook Account, it said this email is already used, I was only able to edit my first & last name. Also on the Facebook Account I'm up to a higher level, 4587.

Why I have 2 accounts is because quite a while back the game wouldn't work, so I uninstalled it then reinstalled it with my new email address & had to start all over again, I didn't know the old account was still active, but anyway I have enjoyed playing again.

For now I will keep both accounts.

Thank you so much for all your help, it is much appreciated 😍

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?