🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

please help my game wont load

Options
chuckie69
chuckie69 Posts: 1 Newbie

why wont my game load any more I'm on level 500 something and my game wont load anymore it will load to 935 but that's all. please help

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,582 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited November 2021
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Don't worry! How about you follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bug here (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. 😊

I think uninstall and then reinstall steps then must allow the confirmation message to show for the software to register it is the best solve problem that I hope nothing this happens too.

If you have followed all of above steps already but it's still not worked, you click on "Contact Us" only then you ask a problem and send Game ID (How to find your Game ID) that I hope they help you but it taken longer. Thanks! 😉

You can also participate and answer here (🦃 A Thanksgiving Hub Contest! 🦃), here (🍡🍬🍭Let's celebrate Candy Day🍡🍬🍭) and here (💛🧡 King Community Quiz 🧡💛) that you can chance to win gold bars (boosters) on this game! 😉

Also check another exciting news and threads (click on spoiler warming button here) :

💐 Passed level 4000? Get your badge here! 💐

💫From King with love Learn more about our sweet initiatives

📰 Community Newsletter- November Edition HERE

Member of the Month- October 2021: Racoon7 HERE

🍫 Badge of the Month - November HERE 🍫

3️⃣👑 Let's celebrate our King Community Third Anniversary - Get Badge HERE! 👑3️⃣

The Audio team needs you! Meet the Kingsters who "set the tone" at King here!

What is your favorite King game? HERE

The King Audio Lab HERE! 🔉

Art Nook: King Fanart HERE! 🎨

🍬 Candy Day: Vote and collect a sugarsweet badge HERE!

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• Lindark
    Lindark Posts: 5,681 Sweet Legend
    Options

Be sure to let us know if you were able to figure things out or if you still need help :)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?