🔥 Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga 🌸
🐝 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

(ENDED) 🐝 Plant your pollinator garden- 20 Gold Bars to win!

Options

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,804 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @Lilbit784256 @BritMWhite88 and New Blossom Blasters! 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thanks for your participating and showing your pictures on this contest and also playing Blossom Blast Saga! So bee-tiful! ❤️😄

Anyway, we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language who have used another language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

If you have playing Blossom Blast Saga, you can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Blossom Blast Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🌻👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you are not playing Blossom Blast Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• namal_butt_01
    namal_butt_01 Posts: 1,935 Level 4
    Options

I think butterflies love this😍

• julianah2022
    julianah2022 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options

So bee-tiful your pictures! Thanks for your participating and showing your pictures on this contest! 👍😄

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

If you have playing Blossom Blast Saga :

Can you plant your own pollinator garden and show us your pictures on this game's contest? Check to read this contest rules here! 😉

You can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

If you are not playing Blossom Blast Saga, please join on Correct Game Area. Here is this link (Excel Spreadsheet) to find your game :

Excel Spreadsheet (All of King's Game Community Lists such as Support, Discussion, Contests, Ideas, Videos, etc.)

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

• CindyChynkGerry
    CindyChynkGerry Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I have this flower and I water it with rice water once in a while,it's growing quick and more flowers.

• Nat09
    Nat09 Posts: 12,561 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hi @Lola_Pop It’s still too cold here to plant anything outside yet, maybe in a few weeks so these are last year flowers but I will definitely plant new one’s this year 😀🐰

• Diamond_Lim
    Options

Hello there! @CindyChynkGerry and New Blossom Blasters! 👋

Thanks for your participating and showing your pictures on this contest and also playing Blossom Blast Saga! So bee-tiful! ❤️😄

Anyway, we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your comments with using English Language who have used another language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

If you have playing Blossom Blast Saga, you can also check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,029 Community Manager
    edited April 2022
    Options

Hello Bees!! (New-Bees included!)

I'm so happy to see so many wonderful gardens, from all over the world! 😍

I myself have been working in my garden today. I haven't planted any new flowers yet, but we have loooots of wild flowers that seem to have grown over night, and so many bees and butterflies flying around 💖

We also have a butterfly feeder we got as a gift: we put some banana inside, and butterflies come and eat from it. 😁

Hope you like it!

See you around the Community!!

• abril212
    abril212 Posts: 5 Level 2
    edited April 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?