๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot Right Now in Blossom Blast Saga ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿ Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000

Is anyone else having trouble with the game loading? Mine will only load to 93%

Answers

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 148,800 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

How about you canย follow these troubleshooting steps of Crashing/Freezing issue/bugย hereย (any device) that I hope nothing this happens. ๐Ÿ˜Š

โš ๏ธย NOTEย โš ๏ธ

If youย want toย tryย uninstall and install steps, youย haveย yourย gold bars are saved/transferedย and your current level is savedย butย all of the boosters have lostย andย some events will be reset or goneย whenย youย save your progressย completedย withย Facebook or King.Com.ย 

๐ŸŒŸ Win Gold Barsย here! Help Lucy identify the characters (General Contest) ๐ŸŒŸ

Have a nice and safety day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager
    edited April 2021

Hi there, Blossom Blasters!

We'll be glad to investigate this issue further. Can you please tell us more about it? Is it just happening when you try to load the game on Facebook? Can you confirm you've tried THESE STEPS and they didn't solve it? And would you guys be so kind and post a screenshot of the error message you get here below?

I will gather that information and pass it over to the Studio ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks a lot!

• kmjagan
    kmjagan Posts: 4 Newbie

I asked this question over a week ago and have tried every option recommended by facebook, I have even tried to load the game on a different computer at my work and it still only loads to 93%. This is frustrating. Definitely a problem on your end and not ours.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator

Hello @kmjagan ๐Ÿค— A Warm Welcome to our Wonderful King Community!

I am sorry to hear about the issue with your game! I just checked your old question!

Have you tried the steps provided by our team? If you did not get a chance yet, can you please try these Trouble Shooting Steps and let me know how it goes?

Usually, whenever we have "game loading" issue, the fix will be on our side! So, please try all the steps in above link (click on Green letters) and let me know.

** To reply back, simply type your comment in the box given below.

Hope to talk to you soon! Have a Blossomful rest of the day ๐ŸŒท ๐ŸŒบ ๐ŸŒท

• kmjagan

As I stated, yes I did try all of the options you provided in my previous question. As well as trying to load it from a different computer at a different location. It's still only loads to 93%.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 31,639 Candy Moderator

Thank you Jagan ๐Ÿค—

Forgot to answer your title question above... Yes! Some players are having this loading issue! Not just in Blossom, but other games like Farm Heroes Saga, etc.,

Can you try something else for me please! Try downloading "Opera" Browser and open the game there.

Our Farm players have tried that and it worked. So, I would suggest you to try that step too! No harm in trying, right ๐Ÿ‘๏ธ

• kmjagan

So frustrating - nothing works to fix this problem. Yes, I have tried every option given by you all. It worked fine last week and all of a sudden - 93% is as far as it will load. Goodbye game

• kmjagan

So am I to assume that you are not going to fix the problem of loading the game? It appears I am not the only one having a problem with this and your response is not a solution. I loved this game, too bad you can't correct it.

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,002 Community Manager

Hello again!

I can imagine your frustration, @kmjagan - and I guarantee we'd love to help you out! However, this error is not happening for all our players, and we cannot reproduce it- that's why it would be very helpful if you could give us as much information as you can:

• which device are you playing on (make, model, OS version)
    • which browser are you using
    • have you tried opening the game on an incognito window?
    • Can you send us a screenshot showing the loading screen?

Also, please try to open the game in another browser, update the browser clearing cache and cookies and make sure Windows is updated.

• Sherry_Chapman
    Sherry_Chapman Posts: 49 Level 2

Blossom BLast won't load on FB...happened a few weeks ago.....hope it fixed quicker than the last time!! I am Mac OS...everything I have is up to date, fastest speed.......it is the game again!!๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?