🏆 Claim your level milestone badges:
1000 // 2000 // 3000 // 4000 // 5000 // 6000// 7000

⭐️ Level 5,000 is out! Get your badge and celebrate with us!

Options

Comments

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,900 Level 5
    Options

Congrats for BW2S team for reaching the level 5000 milestone. It was so amazing for the community!

Unfortunately, I didn't play that one but I only play BW3S for the favourite game.

• bekicrusher
    bekicrusher Posts: 1,454 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations on this milestone level! 😁 I don't play BWS2, because I play BWS3. So sadly, I have no clue what the differences are. 😅

• Hell66
    Hell66 Posts: 762 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Wow 5000 levels Congratulations 🥳🎉

I don’t play BWS2 I don’t have so much space in my phone.

🙏🌹🎊

• anitalahuerfanita61
    anitalahuerfanita61 Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited April 2022
    Options

*Edited by CM: 🤔 Oops! Please repost in English so everyone can understand - Our House Rules 

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited May 2022
    Options

Hello there! @anitalahuerfanita61 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Sorry for your reply because we can only use English Language that we can understand and help you on King Community. Don't worry! You make sure use Google Translate to translate English Language and repost your question with using English Language on next time. You can also read the House Rules here! Thank you for your understanding! 😊

If you have playing Bubble Witch 2 Saga, you can check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Bubble Witch 2 Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🔮👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

If you are not playing Bubble Witch 2 Saga, please select your correct game area here. 😉

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• __MULLIGANACEOUS__
    __MULLIGANACEOUS__ Posts: 163 Level 3
    Options

Any images of someone playing Level 5000?

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @__MULLIGANACEOUS__ This thread is to post a screenshot of completing level 5000 and to then receive there badge

You have a very interesting question there it would be great if you selected new discussion in the forum and maybe some of your fellow players will join and share there videos with you👍⭐

• Daniel_Marillion
    Daniel_Marillion Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

Hello and best wishes for all the makers, support people and Bubble Witch Saga 2.

I am writing because I overpassed the 5000 level of the game and I want the badge.

I,ve been playing the game since a long time and I still working on It.

What I change?

1. It,s time to give entity to the green or purple balls. When you use them they can change the black balls and turn them into the ones that explodes.

2. In the Bingo you can let us play a third chanllenge but instead of free one, you can charge It.

Thanks, Daniel

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,047 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Hello there! @Daniel_Marillion 👋

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Thank you for your celebrating Level 5000, answering sweet feedbacks and playing Bubble Witch 2 Saga! ❤️😊

You can check more this games' exciting news, threads and contests here 👇😊

Hot right now in Bubble Witch 2 Saga here and in King Community here 🌶️🔮👑

Want to win Free Gold Bars on this game? Participate and Answer here! 🎉🏆✨

👑 Join our Kingdom and get this royal badge here and Pro Players - Welcome to the Community (May Become Pro Player then Comment and Get Pro Player Badge) here!

Check more exciting and fun categories on King Community here! 👑🤩

You can also check more King Community Topics such as Learn more guides around King Community and etc on my below signature (click on spoiler warming button) here. 👇

Have a nice and safety day! ❤️😄

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Daniel_Marillion Welcome its lovely to meet you

You can post a screenshot here of your level 5000

Magic balls would be a great feature

The bingo is frustrating if your team are not active but the 24hr limit before you can select your 3rd and 4th tile is necessary to allow all time zones to complete there chosen mission 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

🔮 Download Bubble Witch Saga 2 HERE!