🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Introduce yourself and say hi πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘‹

Options

Comments

• danadane419
    danadane419 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Why did I lose my upgrades on my home? How do I get them back?

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,507 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @danadane419

I have replied to your first post please go check it out πŸ‘β­

• tresaparker
    tresaparker Posts: 25 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Sorry no understand it has to be English

• mimicodylynn
    mimicodylynn Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello everyone. I’m from south Louisiana. I’m a mother of 5 adults and a Mimi to 4 grandchildren. I’m also addicted to this game πŸ˜‚

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @mimicodylynn all the way from Louisiana welcome its lovely to meet you

Wow sounds like you have a lovely family

We hope to see you around the community joining in the fun πŸ‘β­

• riddled8
    riddled8 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi there it's riddled8, giving a big bubble blast shout out πŸ—£to all my fellow broom riding witches out and about this moonshineing πŸŒ• evening. May you be riding the Westerly Trade Winds to make your journey home fast and smooth. Any suggestions on BWS3 Adventures. I'd be happy for the help/tips.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @riddled8 Welcome its lovely to meet you πŸ’“

Thank for such a nice introduction πŸ‘

What events do you need help with ⭐

• riddled8
    riddled8 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hello PrettyBubbles, thank you for lending a offering(Broom) hand. #Weeèëéee goes meeeeeee for a broom ride with theeeee. Unfortunately I accidentally logged into the wrong account. I actually am on game 4720(?) Or around that vicinity. So, I will not be taking part on this account. I didn't give it a 2nd thought about joining the community until I was around my 4kth game. When I tried to join with that email address it said I unavailable or something on that line. So, I'm going to try again. But if I decide to play this account as well, I'll let you know. Again thanks for your timely response. Maybe you can help me address the issue I seem to be having with the (4)mentioned account. Remember tell your community it Takes a Village(#TAV) for individuals to reach a common goal.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @riddled8 hopefully you will decide to stay and join in the fun

You will also make lots of friends

Could you elaborate a little more on your issue

It may take a village but here we have a great BW3 family we would love to welcome you πŸ‘πŸ’“

• mamabear1021
    mamabear1021 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Hi from Ohio! I’m addicted to BubbleWitch3 and play all the time! So much more than I should but it’s so much fun!!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?