Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
How do I get through level 156 in Bubble Witch 3 Saga - any good tips? I have been at the same level for weeks now and do not know how to move on?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Bamseline, personally I think the Levels in this game get too difficult too soon!
My tips are to always aim for the +5 bubbles first, to get more moves.
Then aim for as high in the game as you can go.
Look out for the directional line blasters and try to use them when they are pointing up.
Some times they will point at +5 bubbles too so use them to get more moves.
Fill Nero's orb whenever you don't have bubbles that will match those on the board.
Here is an example for you:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zSBzu4G2BY