🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

The postal owl shows up, but it doesn't do anything but give me the wheel of death.

Options
C_Culbertson
C_Culbertson Posts: 6 Level 2

If I click on the owl to send lives, I don't get anything but the spinning wheel of death.  So I can't send anyone lives, and it's a crap shoot if I receive them from others.  

Answers

• Tony_Mc
    Tony_Mc Posts: 4,138 Level 3
    Options

Hi C_Culbertson,

Thank you for posting this here on King Care.

I´m sorry this is happening to you in Bubble Witch 3 Saga on Facebook on your PC.

I recommend you to follow the steps as indicated here https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/cant-get-your-games-to-load-on-facebook-check-this-out in order to improve your gaming experience in Bubble Witch 3 Saga.

Regarding lives, as soon as you run out of lives then you are given the option to ask your friends to send you some help or use the lives which have already been sent to you.

Once your friends confirm the request, then Flynn will wing his way back to you and deliver your precious gifts, just click to accept and get back to the fun.

Please note that you can only accept a maximum of 5 extra lives from friends and only when you have no lives left. If your friend sends you multiple sets of lives then you will only see one set in the queue, once they have been accepted then you will be able to receive any more requests which are then resent.

Please let me know how you´re getting on.

Kindest regards,

Tony - King Care Team

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?