Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
This is ridiculous! I collect fairy dust and then the throughout playing the game my fairy dust amount has been reduced by 400. This has been happening for days now.
Ive already posted this question but no one in customer services has responded.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Guy
I actually got a personal message sent to me from customer care helping me resolve this, so I'm lucky and can't complain.
Hope you get some answers soon.
welcome to the land of technical despair. I've had a technical issue for over a month. Zero resolution. 1 answer from a fellow user who apparently didn't know what a special event was. I wish you better luck than me. But it seems no one is at home in the king cate household. I've ceased spending$ in the game.