Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I have filled the piggy bank 2 times but when I click it to collect it sends me to the pay 2.99 page.I thought I was supposed to be able to break it and collect free.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I have the same Issue with the Piggy Bank I thought, when i collect the Goldbars. I will get to empty the Piggy Bank as reward? I am not purchasing.
I suspect the following. The shop sells 10 gold bars at $1.48. 50 gold bars at $6.95. It may be since you fill up the piggy bank, you pay 2.99 (now 4.48) to break the piggy bank to collect the 100 gold bars. Waiting for someone to verify my answer:)