Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
For months anytime I try to upgrade areas on my vine, I get a message saying "its time to relax while new amazing areas are coming"
None of my vine rooms are upgraded, I have tens of thousands of fairy dust banked. Why can't I upgrade anything??
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Be happy you even got the vine at all! I have 100s of thousands and nothing to update, don’t even have a stalk.
Hi everyone, thank you for posting on King care.
I have an article that explains what possibly could be happening as there are several different versions of Stella happening at the moment, depending on if you have the full version or not.
It could just be that you have run out of updates for now, until the team release more, but just in case, have a look at this
https://care.king.com/en/bubble-witch-3-saga/stellas-house-issues
I´ve got the same problem. Why is there no answer from the technical support? Did anyone solve this problem and how?
I have the same problem. Ì hope that someone knows what to do about this