Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
On my computer, every time I complete a level the game crashes and screen goes black. When I re enter the game my stats are gone or not recorded. I noticed on line that others are having the same problem.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Sorry Mia, tried everything you suggested. Still crashing after beating a level.
Cleared the cache, closed anything that was open. Computer is operating with Windows 10 and everything is up to date
Hey Harold,
Please make sure your browser is up-to-date and that no big software or pages are running in the background while playing. Also, I strongly recommend to clear cache and cookies regularly.
If updating the browser and clearing the cache does not help, please let me know what browser you're using and it version.
Let me know how it goes, until then, have a Bubble-icious day
- Mia