๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I canโ€™t refill lives say Oops contact customer support I have been writing for the last two weeks.

Options
Shernise_Newman
Shernise_Newman Posts: 20 Level 2

Cannot refill lives says Oops contact customer support. I have 4294860243 lives which makes no since to me. ย Sent several emails no resolution to problem please help!

Answers

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Hi Shernise thank you for posting on King care and welcome :) I see it is your first time posting here so it must have been to the email support team previously. Unfortunately they get busy so it might be that its been missed.ย 

The quick answer would be to remove the game, reboot your ios device and reinstall it. The only problem with that is as the data is saved on your phone, anything you have saved would be lost. So lives and boosters. As long as you were previously connected with Facebook or the Kingdom though you would log in and get level progress back.

It sounds as though there is an error in there, its either got so many lives the app is crashing internally which is why its telling you to go to support or there is a bug in it. Either way, support would tell you to do exactly as I have suggested. Have you got any saved boosters? Do you think you could try reinstalling and see if that works?

• Shernise_Newman
    Options

Did the a move and back to the same situation

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,529 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Shernise_Newman I sent you a reply in your other discussion I hope it helps ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Shernise_Newman do they not close when you for you when you select the X if not try turning your device off and then log back in.

Let me know how you get on with this ๐Ÿ‘

• Shernise_Newman
    Options

Nothing works have i have attempted all of these so call fixes nothing works. Now if I uninstall I will lose my levels and have to start all over. You guys should have done clue why this is happening.

• Shernise_Newman
    Options

If I click 200 stardust bottle I get this message because of the excessive amount of stardust points. This is incredible no one under.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hiย @Shernise_Newmanย do they not close for you when you select the X if not try turning your device off and then log back in.

Let me know how you get on with this ๐Ÿ‘

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Shernise_Newman I am responding to you in many different discussions regarding the same issue. Please read my help and reply within the same discussion.

It seems that you have tried other usual fixes to no avail so its unfortunately at this stage were our at our last resort advice as the only other option and that's to reinstall and change your password upon reinstalling.

Please don't worry if you do this post me your game ID and tell me what level you was on and I can get them manually restored and have some surprises rewards added to you account our aim is to make you happy and keep you playing ๐Ÿ‘

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Shernise_Newman!

Sorry you have been having issues but I am afraid you will have to try reinstalling the game app as @PrettyBubbles has suggested.

It usually fixes most issues and also, this is something player support will ask you to try out and about your game progress, if you have been playing while connected to a Facebook or a King account, the should be backed up and once you have reinstalled the game and connect it back, you should be able to continue where you left off.

If that is not the case, don't worry, we can help you get your progress back of you can provide us your Game ID and confirm the level you are on.

Also, keep in mind that any saved boosters will be lost as these do not get backed up but I'm sure we can arrange compensation ๐Ÿ˜‰

Let us know how it goes, please ๐Ÿ™

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?