Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
A new booster should be introduced in level 73 but no parameter is loading. What should I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey there,You mean that you haven't unlocked the new boosters? They should have been automatically added once you've passed the level, which I can see you did long time ago! What do you mean by no parameter is loading? Are you unable to replay the level at all? Looking forward to hearing back, so I can help you out MiaAlso, there's a chance to win some Gold. All you need to do is comment here. Good luck!
Hey there,
You mean that you haven't unlocked the new boosters? They should have been automatically added once you've passed the level, which I can see you did long time ago!
What do you mean by no parameter is loading? Are you unable to replay the level at all?
Looking forward to hearing back, so I can help you out
Mia
Also, there's a chance to win some Gold. All you need to do is comment here. Good luck!