🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Missing boosters and daily prizes (FIXED)

Options

Answers

• lottidah
    lottidah Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    For the past couple weeks, when I'm awarded boosters (like during a daily check-in or after a quest), the boosters never show up in the game to use.  I've missed out on many boosters because of this.  And there is no way I'm going to buy boosters if they won't even appear in the game!  Today, I received my Day 3 booster (Stereo Bolt) and then immediately played the game and there was no Bolt available.  I have not logged out of my account at all.  I'm on level 405, but it started 30 or so levels ago.
  • lottidah
    lottidah Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    For the past couple weeks, when I'm awarded boosters (like during a daily check-in or after a quest), the boosters never show up in the game to use.  I've missed out on many boosters because of this.  And there is no way I'm going to buy boosters if they won't even appear in the game!  Today, I received my Day 3 booster (Stereo Bolt) and then immediately played the game and there was no Bolt available.  I have not logged out of my account at all.  I'm on level 405, but it started 30 or so levels ago.
  • fanaero
    fanaero Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
  • fanaero
    fanaero Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I am having the same problem id# 1569560876392675.
  • jrunburg
    jrunburg Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options
    I am playing on an Iphone and use the app.   No store available, no daily rewards,  and i had a treasure chest but when I clicked on it it said oops sorry there is something wrong with the connection? or something  i forget but it wouldn't let me claim the prize.  It eventually went away because it timed out after a few days.    I can't find my ID number.  It is giving me a connection error.    Can i find it on this site somewhere?  
  • Tiphaine_Dlny
    Tiphaine_Dlny Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

Comme mentionné ci-dessus, il se peut que ce problème persiste pendant les Fêtes. Ce problème semble être exclusivement sur Facebook, alors si vous jouez sur un appareil mobile, vous ne devriez pas avoir de problèmes. Ou, si vous avez une machine Windows 10, vous pouvez télécharger le jeu depuis Store et y jouer.

Il vous suffit de connecter le jeu à votre compte Facebook pour pouvoir reprendre votre travail sur Facebook: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/bubble-witch-3-saga/9phnb71mkr4j 

Hi! The problem is not resolved yet! It's been 3 weeks that I don't received my prices! I'm playing on Windows 10 for PC. However you're saying that's no problem if playing on windows store. Can we know when it will be resolved??
    Thanks
  • chrissiebeans
    chrissiebeans Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I received a stereo blast this morning but they are still not showing up. My ID is1021179281579. Thank you.

• reen
    reen Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Haven't been receiving daily gift for a couple of weeks WHY?
  • hdivis14500
    hdivis14500 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    My I.D. # 8458254845  Not receiving Maggie's daily gifts. no boosters.  Have not received any boosters from challenges for a couple of weeks now.  Can you help?
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?