🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Missing boosters and daily prizes (FIXED)

Answers

• Katarzyna1
    Katarzyna1 Posts: 4 Newbie
    I have a little problem
    I can not find my ID

I only have a profile picture, volume, and back
    I have nothing,
    I do not have other places to click

• jessattagirl
    jessattagirl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Bubble Witch 3 Has taken my boosters away.  They're gone and I should have many and none are showing up.  Help

• R3volut1on
    R3volut1on Posts: 31 Level 2
    I have a little problem
    I can not find my ID

I only have a profile picture, volume, and back
    I have nothing,
    I do not have other places to click

Me too. 

• kerlouane
    kerlouane Posts: 4 Newbie
    edited January 2019
    Bonjour à tous, depuis plus d'un mois, je ne reçois plus aucun boosters , plus de récompenses ... il est difficile de terminer certains niveaux tels que le niveau 619. il y a un mois environ j'ai réénitialisé le jeu ce que j'ai fait pour continuer à jouer. Je suis sous windows 10 et joue sur Facebook. Mon ID 1840613166228412 ... comment me sortir de cette situation? Merci de votre aide Kerlouane

(EDIT: Unsupported Language)
  • Jennie_May
    Jennie_May Posts: 9 Level 2
    I'm having issues with the rewards on Bubble witch 3. The little treasure chest comes up and tells me my reward, but it doesn't appear. I'm using goole chrome. Any reason for this?
    Thanks for any helpful replies
  • Jennie_May
    Jennie_May Posts: 9 Level 2
    I'm having the smae problem. No treasure chest rewards despite the chest opening. Any help available?
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hi everyone!

We're sorry for the inconvenience but we're having issues and I'll update here once it's solved

@Katarzyna - It's ok, I don't need your game ID, I was able to find your game account with your email address. I've added some Gold yesterday already.

@kerlouane - Welcome to our Bubblicious Community! Please note we only speak English here, so everyone can understand and be understood. Therefore, please use English in the future. Thank you :) - For now, I have added some Gold to your account as compensation.

@jessattagirl, @ScottSinnott - I was able to find your account with your email address and I therefore have added some compensation. You'll see it next time you open the game. 

@Jennie_May, @R3volut1on - I was not able to find your account with your email address. Please follow these steps to find your game ID:

- Go to your FB account, click on the arrow on the top right corner, then go to Settings

- Click on Apps and Websites from the menu on the left 

- Click on Bubble Witch 3 - View and Edit

- Scroll down to the "Get help from app developers" section to find your User ID for the game.

Thanks all!

• Cfhardin2
    Cfhardin2 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Hello, I got a treasure chest with a booster. But it never gave it to me! I've had this happen several times! It doesn't do it on my mobile device, Just on the home computer! Please fix the problem so I can enjoy this awesome game! Oh any word on part 4 lol, I've been playing on KING games way before Facebook! Thanks Again! 
  • R3volut1on
    R3volut1on Posts: 31 Level 2
    I changed my e-mail address, could you please try again? Thank you.
  • Bejeebus
    Bejeebus Posts: 6 Level 2
    My ID: 10212058854368020  I posted earlier, but I just came in second in the fairy dash... lvl 1099.  Again no prizes show up after being rewarded.  Lots of treasure chests - for stars.  It's my fun go to game!  Please fix this.  :(   I can play on my tablet but my precision is not very good and I definitely prefer my pc.  
This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?