I try and click on the video that shows how the complete a level on Bubble Witch 3

I try and use the video that shows how to complete a level on  Bubble Witch 3 but get a page that says I am not authorized.

Best Answer

Answers

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 7,208 Superstar
    It could be that its not there or authorised yet. Which level is it specifically @Sharon_Robinson? I will see if I can find out :) Welcome to the new community too!
    I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber, Superstar, all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance. 
  • I get this message everytime I want to use the video, doesn't matter what level I am on.  I have used the video before,  numerous times.  Maybe you can help.  Thanks.
  • LynetteLynette Posts: 1,641 Superstar
    @Sharon_Robinson-2 the videos are linked directly to Youtube. 
    Are you in a country or region, or may be trying to access from a workplace, or some where that has Youtube blocked?

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 7,208 Superstar
    Thanks @Lynette I didn't think of that :)
    I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber, Superstar, all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance. 
  • No I am not. I don't have u-tube. As before I have been using the video and all of a sudden it won't let me use it. Guess I will play without it  Thanks for the help.
  • You know I started thinking and this all started when I had to change my password for King and ended up on this chat site.

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 1,645 Community Manager
    Hello @Sharon_Robinson-2 - Would you be able to let us know what level it is? And perhaps to add a screenshot of the error, that's always helpful for the team to see all elements :) We'll be able to look at the URL and make sure we have the correct one. 

Thanks!

Welcome to the King Community! Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

BW3 Fan? Get your goodies here!
    Come on guys, let's count to 1000 together!
  • I tried doing a screenshot the other day and couldn't use the instructions,so no I will not.  Thanks for your help anyway.

• QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 1,645 Community Manager
    edited December 7
    Hello @Sharon_Robinson-2 - In this case, just tell us what level(s) this is happening and I'll check the rest with the Tech guys ;)

Thanks and don't miss out a chance to win some bubblific Bubble Witch 3 items for you and your home, it's easy and its here. Good luck :) 

Welcome to the King Community! Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

BW3 Fan? Get your goodies here!
    Come on guys, let's count to 1000 together!
  • This happens on every level.