Cannot claim Tricksies Reward

Hello community, new here.
To keep it short - played the Tricksies Event for the first time and wanted to claim my reward but when i want to do so, the screen freezes and i get kicked back to the normal level screen... so the event-log stands now here for days & i dont know what to do?!
 I do not want to start over, just because of this - maybe the best trick is to wait until this event starts over again?! 
Any ideas, suggestions - ppl having similiar problems? Thanks in Advance!

Answers

• mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 6,340 Legend
    Hi @Prismor Welcome to the community, I’m terribly sorry you have to experienced this. Let me tag our CM @QueenMia and our superstar @Chicken_Slayer to get a clear answer for you :) * you might need to provide your ID # 
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • PrismorPrismor Posts: 4
    Hello @mysticalmysty thanks for the welcome, i simply solved the problem by installing the game new. Since i have a save i could do that - now i didnt got any rewards but it is better that way… very vibrant community. Nice
    I just hope that claiming event-rewards will be fixed soon. Have a good day!
  • Chicken SlayerChicken Slayer Posts: 8,743 Superstar
    edited March 19
    I was just about to suggest that that @Prismor it worked for me when I had to do that :) @QueenMia will be able to sort the rewards though :) 
    You can find out more about our Superstars here

Win gold bars with the witches

Beat the Queen and win here

Win bars in the Farm Heroes caption contest

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • mysticalmystymysticalmysty Posts: 6,340 Legend
    edited March 19
    Hi again @Prismor Glad to hear that, just for the future reference try to keep updating your game and your device, and clearing up your cache often,  :)
    Live life to the fullest, and focus on the positive.      
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 3,631 Community Manager
    Hello @Prismor and welcome to the Community :awesome:

I can see that @mysticalmysty and @Chicken_Slayer took very good care of you already :) If you give me your Game Id, I'll be able to add a few extra goodies to your game to compensate the Tricksies ;) Check here if you need help to find it.

Speak soon! 

Oh, and you can share a picture of your lovely companion here for a chance to win 50 Gold since you're here. It's only until tomorrow :star: 

Welcome to the King Community!
    Check our Discussions Section to find out how to win Gold, Boosters or goodies!

Beat my score at Candy Friends and win Free boosters - Here
    Candy Friends - Imagine the next outfit and win 20 Gold bars - Here
    Let us know what's your fav place to play your fav Bubble game and win Gold - here
    BW3 - Beat my score and get Free boosters - Here

Hello @QueenMia , Thanks again for the warm welcome and quick response & support.

My Gamer ID is: 10381493834

I will also participate in the companion-foto giveaway, if i can figure out how to upload a pic ;-)

Have a great day!
    Hello again @Prismor

I've added a few nice treats to your game, it will show next time you access it ;)

Have a bubblicious time and see you around in the Community!

Let us know what's your fav place to play your fav Bubble game and win Gold - here

@QueenMia , Thanks for the treats - got it  
    That's what the Community is for, @Prismor ;) There's also some nice contests in which you can win some extra boosters and Gold, so don't miss out on those! More info in our Exciting news section here.

Happy Friday :star: 

youre welcome thank you GIF by PlayStation