Give us feedback and win Gold Bars here!

3 extra bubbles ad not showing

ShSh Posts: 17 ✭✭
edited March 26 in Bubble Witch 3
I'm on level 1483 and for the last 20 or so levels, I've never been offered to watch an ad for three more bubbles.
Is this how the levels work or is it my phone/app?  I don't want to lose boosters if I have to reinstall :/ 

I'm online when playing. 

Comments

• kaiser1618kaiser1618 Posts: 142 ✭✭✭

Same problem for me, I can't watch a video anymore to get 3 bonus bubbles. I finished lvl 1500 and didn't have any bonus bubbles in this chapter :(

• Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,655 Superstar

Thank you for posting @Sh and @kaiser1618 I will tag @QueenMia and hopefully she can tell us if its a glitch or if they have discontinued them for a while :)

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

I am Chicken Slayer.  Farm Heroes addict slaying Chickens since 2013. Wife, Mother, Blogger, Youtuber,  all while endlessly trying to defeat an evil raccoon or the children. Younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance! 
  • QueenMiaQueenMia Posts: 5,379 Community Manager

Hey there and thanks for flagging this to me, @Chicken_Slayer ๐Ÿ˜‰

@kaiser1618 @Sh - This option is currently being tested and that's why you might not have it available at times. We are reviewing the feature and how our players like it and we'll see if that's something that will be implemented definitely or not!

Any feedback from you is more than welcome!

Thanks for your support and understanding and have a bubblicious time! ๐Ÿง™‍โ™‚๏ธ

Welcome to the King Community!
    No account yet? Sign up here in 2 seconds!

๐Ÿ‘‰ Check all about RACHEL here ๐ŸŽจ

Win Gold bars
     Here ๐Ÿ’

๐ŸŒŸ Celebrate Candy Crush Friends 1st Anniversary and win Gold bars  ๐ŸŽ‰
  • kaiser1618kaiser1618 Posts: 142 ✭✭✭

Well my feedback is that this has to be implemented definitively, on some very hard levels those 3 extra bubbles are very usefull.

• Aliceanne_74Aliceanne_74 Posts: 15
    This happens to me all the time