🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Levels 1500+ too difficult

Comments

• kaiser1618
    kaiser1618 Posts: 268 Level 4
    edited April 2019
    I just managed to finish lvl 1520 :)

Some comments about this serie of 20 levels from 1500 to 1520 :

1) the 2nd half was a bit easier than the 1st half, maybe because of the update which made some levels easier

2) however I think this chapter is one of the hardest, I had to use more bonus bubbles than usually

3) as said above, the blue and red levels which are supposed to be hard and very hard are in fact easier than standard levels where some were very very hard

4) the 3rd hat bonus really made the difference in some levels, I think without it I would still be stuck at least 7 levels below, please keep it like this ! I just didn't totally understood why sometimes after getting the 2nd hat I could get the 3rd after some time and why in other case I never saw the 3rd hat in the levels and lost the 2nd one before I could get the 3rd one, can someone explain the logic please ?

5) It would really be nice to get back the add at the end of a level to get 3 more shots

6) Even if the overall difficulty is quite hard, when you finish a level it's however quite easy to get 3 stars, I had some chapters which were quite easy to finish but on some levels it was a pain in the ass just to manage to get 2 stars

7) at the beginning of a chapter there is usually the little contest to know who will be the 1st one to reach the final level of the chapter among a list of players shuffled by the game. However this contest lasts only 2 or 3 days (I forgot the total duration) and I needed like 12 days to finish this chapter ! the low duration allowed to the players to finish the 20 levels is insanely low .. As I said before, I was still stuck at level 1502 when the contest finished and the other competitors were still at 1501 or 1500 ! So to make this really useful you need either to make a much longer duration to give the players a chance on those difficult chapters or you have to take into account the current ranking when the countdown is over to give the prices because else these contests are totally useless.

8) maybe you can give some bonus bubbles to your beta testers to compensate the big amount of bonus shots they spent when the levels were still too hard :3
  • kaiser1618
    Also a little problem I had last time during tricksies reward: I was alone, no other player was present (I don't mean inactive players, there was just 0 player apart me ...
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,213 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Also a little problem I had last time during tricksies reward: I was alone, no other player was present (I don't mean inactive players, there was just 0 player apart me ...
    Did you see there was meant to be an update?
    As to the aloneness, were you logged in somewhere? That sounds very odd :( Which device are you using? if an android could you try clearing the app cache along with system and play store cache. If its ios that cannot be done without removing the game sadly. 
  • kaiser1618
    Did you see there was meant to be an update?
    As to the aloneness, were you logged in somewhere? That sounds very odd :( Which device are you using? if an android could you try clearing the app cache along with system and play store cache. If its ios that cannot be done without removing the game sadly. 
    I did an update like 1 or 2 days ago. And yes I was logged in and I play with android.
  • kaiser1618

1) the 2nd half was a bit easier than the 1st half, maybe because of the update which made some levels easier

2) however I think this chapter is one of the hardest, I had to use more bonus bubbles than usually

3) as said above, the blue and red levels which are supposed to be hard and very hard are in fact easier than standard levels where some were very very hard

4) the 3rd hat bonus really made the difference in some levels, I think without it I would still be stuck at least 7 levels below, please keep it like this ! I just didn't totally understood why sometimes after getting the 2nd hat I could get the 3rd after some time and why in other case I never saw the 3rd hat in the levels and lost the 2nd one before I could get the 3rd one, can someone explain the logic please ?

5) It would really be nice to get back the add at the end of a level to get 3 more shots

6) Even if the overall difficulty is quite hard, when you finish a level it's however quite easy to get 3 stars, I had some chapters which were quite easy to finish but on some levels it was a pain in the ass just to manage to get 2 stars

7) at the beginning of a chapter there is usually the little contest to know who will be the 1st one to reach the final level of the chapter among a list of players shuffled by the game. However this contest lasts only 2 or 3 days (I forgot the total duration) and I needed like 12 days to finish this chapter ! the low duration allowed to the players to finish the 20 levels is insanely low .. As I said before, I was still stuck at level 1502 when the contest finished and the other competitors were still at 1501 or 1500 ! So to make this really useful you need either to make a much longer duration to give the players a chance on those difficult chapters or you have to take into account the current ranking when the countdown is over to give the prices because else these contests are totally useless.

8) maybe you can give some bonus bubbles to your beta testers to compensate the big amount of bonus shots they spent when the levels where still too hard :3
    Still waiting for some answers :)

This time tricksies are working properly, I have 4 buddies to try to get all the bonus (even if one is quite useless .. he's staying at 15 while me and others are above 200 or 300, it's a bit unfair that he will get the same bonus than us while doing nothing :x ).

Also I have a suggestion: it would be nice to see our score and ranking on a level without having to play it again.
  • kaiser1618

8) maybe you can give some bonus balls to your beta testers to compensate the big amount of bonus shots they spent when the levels where still too hard :3
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    Hey @kaiser1618, thanks a lot for these very insightful comments! I'll make sure to pass these on to our Game Studio.
    For now, I can suggest that you can take part in our contests to get some extra Gold and boosters. We are giving away 50 Gold bars for our Spring competition, maybe you want to give it a try ;) 
  • kaiser1618

QueenMia said:
    Hey @kaiser1618, thanks a lot for these very insightful comments! I'll make sure to pass these on to our Game Studio.
    For now, I can suggest that you can take part in our contests to get some extra Gold and boosters. We are giving away 50 Gold bars for our Spring competition, maybe you want to give it a try ;) 
    I've found all 13 :)
    And of course I would like to have the 50 gold bars in bubble witch 3 ;)
  • QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    That's very well done, @kaiser1618, congrats!!
    The Gold will be added at the end of the contest, but please, comment on the contest here and let us know your game ID and the game you want the Gold on (I know it's BW3, but like this we have it all at the same place ;) )
  • kaiser1618
    @QueenMia it's not possible below the post you mentionned, there is no reply button, looks like to be a restricted rights topic for moderators and/or admin only.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?