๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I haven't been getting my daily bonus booters for weeks now how much longer before getting fixed?

Options
2ยป

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,473 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi all bubble witch 1 is coming to an end that's because it is so old now and you have a 2 and a 3 they have a lot of your favourite features of 1 and more and are just as enjoyable I can personally comment on 3 as that's what I play and really enjoy it we also have an excellent community full of help and advice. I think you would be very pleased with the games and features with plenty of options to win spells. I get it's a shame when you have played one game for a while but bubble witch is still supported by king but they just update to newer versions especially when as with bubble witch 1 it becomes as old as it is. So please give them a try you will have just as much fun. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒž

• kimdiane
    kimdiane Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Kim, I understand all that, and that is what I assumed was happening. However, that doesn't help my situation. I'm on game 2 of level 68 of 70 of Eternal Isles, with only 2 levels of the whole thing to go and now it's pretty much impossible for me to get it finished without the help of the bonus bubbles that I'm no longer getting. I'm not happy.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

I will try and find out if it's a Ingame problem or one of the features that are being wound down as they draw it to a close ๐Ÿ‘

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi as the game Is being wound down the studio wont be performing any fixes and know this doesn't help you and I am sorry for that. But maybe now Is the time to join another bubble witch app as I say I only play 3 and love it and love the community support here but I am sure you will soon love playing either 2 or 3 just as much. ๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒž

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?