🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Witches hats

nanapamela
nanapamela Posts: 54 Level 3
Can anyone tell me about the witches hats I'm on level 583 and my sister is on level 150 or something less than 200 and she has witches hats 9 or more of the hats so please don't tell me that you have to be on a certain level because you don't.i wish someone would fix this problem. Let me know thanks.

Comments

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Hi @nanapamela, its not a problem so unfortunately it won't be fixed. Its a feature that is only available to a certain amount of players, its usually random but could be based on device or area sometimes. By containing it to a certain amount it ensures any issues are picked up easier and is easier to gather data.
    That being said, sometimes they change the groups or enlarge them so just because you are not in there right now, doesn't mean that you won't be in future. Or that you won't have something before your sister :) 
  • nanapamela
    nanapamela Posts: 54 Level 3
    That sucks  especially when she's at my house getting them.always asking me to beat her levels for her. I told her to shut you suck and lm not helping any more.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 23,984 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Oh my! I don't blame you. I would tell her to do it herself too after all there is no point in playing if someone else is doing it for you. 
    It is a pain I know, but if you get something before she does, you can rub it in a little ;)
    Have you tried entering the competitions in each of the game forums? You have the chance to win gold (just don't tell her ;) )

Here and Here too :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?