Why Can't I Play Bubble Witch 3?

I'm a member of the King Community, but I can't find a "play" button for Bubble Witch 3. Why not? I can sort of play Bubble Witch 2 until level 6 where it freezes up and won't allow me to click "play" anymore, so I thought I'd play Bubble Witch 3 instead, but there's no "play" button. I use Firefox and Windows 7. I play on a REAL computer, not a fake phone thing. Please make this game available to REAL COMPUTER PLAYERS!!!

Answers

• PummyRajPummyRaj Posts: 4,651 Superstar
    Hello @SataiDelenn ; Hearty Welcome to the Bubble Witch section of our friendly King Community :) 

I am very sorry to hear about the issue in your game!!  

Please post below details for the Community Manager to look into the issue -- 
    1) What device are you using to play the game? -- I understand that you are using PC.  Did you try to play on Chrome or any other Browser other than Firefox?

2) Are you logged into the game through Facebook OR Kingdom account? 
    3) What is your game user ID number?  Please follow this link to find your ID  https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/247377/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

** IF you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to write back.  

Talk to you soon!  Have a great week ahead!