New Episode on Bubble Witch3! Check what the Studio says about it here!

Give us feedback and win Gold Bars! Give us ideas for the next helper/blocker

Comments

• GoddessAliveGoddessAlive Posts: 54
    Bubble Witch Saga 2 is an ok game but it take ax forever to pass a level. I actually have a glitch on level 323. Game tries to give me a group reward but then says repeatedly it can’t connect to the server. Two days now. 
  • Hi! Since yesterday I am encountering errors in claiming my reward with the Team Quest. I tried logging in and out of my account but I still encounter the same problem saying Cannot connect to server. I already checked my internet connection and its working fine. Why do I get this problem?
    Hi! Since yesterday I am encountering errors in claiming my reward with the Team Quest. I tried logging in and out of my account but I still encounter the same problem saying Cannot connect to server. I already checked my internet connection and its working fine. Why do I get this problem?
    ———
    I am having the identical 
     issue and have for three days now! 

• Awww... I feel bad for you, but I’m happy that I am not alone. 😂 Maybe there’s an issue with their server. 
    I suspect they set up these boards so they give the illusion of paying attention when they don’t. There WAS a customer service link that doesn’t work anymore. It’s a bummer 
  • I was also hoping to hear from them through this site but still no advise from them. I still get the same error. But I appreciate your comment. Hope they can fix this problem soon!
    I was also hoping to hear from them through this site but still no advise from them. I still get the same error. But I appreciate your comment. Hope they can fix this problem soon!
    Yup.....still waiting 
    I keep receiving inappropriate BOT responses from these people:

Hi Heather,  

Thanks for reaching out! Let's get you back to enjoying your game as quickly as possible. Anna, our virtual assistant, has found a mini guide that we think will help you. If the answer below doesn’t fix your issue then please reply to this email and we'll be delighted to investigate further.

I’m not receiving any lives from my friends

Due to the volume of messages being sent globally, some messages may on occasion not be arriving. If this happens, then simply ask your friends to resend the messages.

Deactivating game notifications in Facebook also ensures you receive messages correctly. This is because when a message in Facebook is opened, the notification gets marked as 'read' and is not delivered to the game.
    To turn notifications off, please follow these steps:
    1. On Desktop Facebook, click the down-arrow in the top-right corner and click Settings. Then select 'Notifications' from the menu on the left.
    2. Click "On Facebook" to display the next menu.
    3. Next to App requests and activity, click Edit
    4. Scroll down to the game you're playing and turn notifications to Off.

You may also be having problems keeping the game connected to Facebook, so please also try the following:
    1. Make sure you have downloaded the latest version of your device’s operating system, Facebook and the game from the App Store.
    2. Disconnect your game from Facebook, force close all apps and restart your device, then reconnect to Facebook.
    3. Try to use a WiFi connection instead of using your cellular data when opening the game.
    Here you can find a useful video that will show you how to perform these steps: http://youtu.be/qrmBWnonwtE

Kind Regards

King Player Relations

These people are morons. #PoorCustomerService 
  • Linda_BateyLinda_Batey Posts: 20 ✭✭
    Level 2000 needs more solid bubbles cause the clouds bubbles sometime don't match up. It takes some time clear the level.
  • Janet_StanbackJanet_Stanback Posts: 1
    PLEASE fix this program. I’m about to give up on it. 
  • mgl8mgl8 Posts: 1
    Bubble Witch 2 Saga is great when it works; VERY frustrating when it doesn't. Won't run on my iPad 2 at all. On my Windows laptop, everything above level 2290 is behind a cloud that says "Coming Soon," yet on my Android phone, I'm playing something like level 4227. But on the phone, I can't collect my team quest prizes because the program says it can't connect to the server, although I can connect to Google, Facebook, Firefox, and all kinds of other sites. On my phone, I have tons of friends to exchange lives with; on my computer, I have maybe 10. The game should work the same on all platforms. Also, King experts essentially don't exist. For every question, you are sent to the community.
    I'm having the same problem. I did everything they said and it still say can't connect to server. It doesn't make sense that the programmers can't fix this issue.
    Yup. It’s total BS. They make a TON of money on Candy Crush. That’s why we don’t get any help-
    its not Candy Crush 
    The bad part it always has something to do with lives from your friends or free bingo win boosters and special free event boosters. This is very sad.
    I’ve had no specific issue till now except that each level takes forever...this one issue is a specific glitch that appears to be common