🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

BW3 Can't connect to King account, Facebook account or Email account!!! Keeps saying can't connect

Options
Myladytwist
Myladytwist Posts: 5 Level 2
I keep trying to connect BW3!! It's the ONLY game not connecting...I've tried everything suggested...

Answers

• LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @Myladytwist :)

Welcome to our Community :hurrah:
    If you are playing on mobile, force quit, switch off and switch on and should be work. 
    If you are playing on computer, clear cache :)

Have a magic weeekend :3

• Myladytwist
    Options
    I Did that!! Still not able to connect to King, FB or Google😭
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,479 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Have you tried uninstalling the game and reinstalling? (be careful you will lose boosters though)
    Are you using ios or android? 
  • Myladytwist
    Options
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @Myladytwist :)

Yes, I don't think it's a matter of connection with Fb or any email account but more likely the phone. 
    That is why I was asking you to force quit the app. Switch off the phone and switch on it again. 

If that's not working, try to uninstall and install again the app. As our Superstar @Chicken_Slayer  told you, be aware you might lose any boosters you haven't purchased with real money. 

On the other hand, if you want, one thing you could do to back up your game and make sure you won't lose anything is to go to your computer and log into your FB account, back up your game and then go to your phone to uninstall and install the app

Let me know how does it goes

Have a bubblific Tuesday :3
  • Lady_Choo
    Options
    @QueenRaffie she will still lose boosters though even if backed up :(

@Myladytwist before you do anything, have you cleared play cache? Hence the reason I asked as you cannot do that with apple sadly. If you are not sure how, I have step by step instructions here. I usually try this as a last resort before uninstalling and mostly it works. 

https://community.king.com/en/farm-heroes-saga/discussion/230379/superstar-information-post-crashing-on-android
  • Katrina2020
    Katrina2020 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

hello can someone please help I've emailed about this issue and now I am asking under this forum I am having a similar issue. I am trying to connect the game on Android tablet through my email account and it repeatedly tells me error, I deleted and reinstalled the game after trouble shoot issues with crashing and now I can't log in again to get my progress back although may I point out I am not having this issue on my phone

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Hi @Katrina2020 and welcome to our community!

I am sorry you are having issues. If its on one device only, it is possible that it might be something with that. But I am going to ask you to do it again, but very carefully so that we include clearing the play store cache too. As that also saves data.

Follow the steps given here

If that solves the problem, brill. If not, if you can follow the steps in this article here, the team will be able to get your progress back on track.

I am sorry if it seems like we are giving you the runaround following links, but we canot restore progress ourselves and hopefully the first step will work.

Please come back and let me know either way 🤗

• Katrina2020
    Katrina2020 Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Hello I tried all the steps as listed. However I,find it did not work for clearing cache of the play store and the app, I'd like to say also I am a bit confused on the facebook tip because the app for facebook is not installed on either of my devices I am having trouble with the game on. I see the message "Error logging in try again in a bit" I notice this everytime I try to conmect my google account email which is where the game is saved.I do not have the game saved through facebook at all

• Lady_Choo
    Options

Thats fine @Katrina2020 some people do, if you don't, just ignore that part :)

You haven't changed your password recently? Can you go to king.com on a browser and see if the log in works there?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?