Win Gold Bars here with the New Episode on Bubble Witch3!

Legend of the Month - We want to know what you think!

QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 477 Community Manager
edited October 31 in News & General Discussions

Legend of the Month -The Hall of Fame!

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
If you don't have a Community account yet, no worries, sign up right here to participate! It only takes a second! 

. Are you the best wand bearer in the world? 

. Do you want to be featured in the 'Hall of Fame'

.Your time to shine is here. Work your magic! 

Enjoy this friendly competition and climb to the top of the ladder to claim your crown. 
Will you be the chosen wand? 

🔮
Maybe, maybe not! But we would love if you could tell us what you thought of the event itself - Was it fun? Too complicated? Just right? Please tell us all you liked and disliked about it below!

We really want to hear it all!

Help us help you make the game even more Bubblific - And good luck for now star 
Find all you need to know about the Legend of the Month here.

Diamond Diaries Saga- Win a badge and Gold Bars here
Bubble Witch - Win Gold bars here! 

Prev1

Comments

• paul5473paul5473 Posts: 83 Game Expert
    Cant wait to take part! 

• michael9563michael9563 Posts: 39 ✭✭
    Yeah it's a total joke time these bot players where sorted out utill then there is no point playing it.
  • Sue_BSue_B Posts: 82 ✭✭✭
    @QueenMia
    cheating going on big time here. 
    Can you relay this back to the developers. 
    They should know the maximum score this level can produce. 
    And it sure ain’t 
    One billion, forty-three million,six hundred eighty-four thousand,one hundred and eighty two 
    Come on. This is pathetic!!!!
    If the developers and King let this score go ahead and let it win, then King are condoning cheating. 
  • louisawitchlouisawitch Posts: 2
    The competition looked like fun, but I think I'm calling foul!  I didn't even know the scoreboard went that high, and the score was attained the first day.  It seems so unbelievable it takes the fun and magic away.
    @QueenMia
    @Chicken_Slayer
    And it just keeps getting more pathetic. 
    This score is not achievable.  
    We are advising our members not to play. 
    Why play something you have no chance at winning because of cheats. 

@QueenRaffie
    Are you going to answer the above posts
    This is some help page cant even get an answer from the people that ask for feedback. We know you are there as you are postting on other pages. @Queenmia and the rest of yous
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 9,956 Superstar
    You will find that the CM for bubble witch is no longer queen Mia and hasn't been for a while. 
    I'm aware that you feel the competition's you don't win are rigged. I'm well aware of your voice on Facebook. If you don't like it then don't play that is your choice. 
    Please feel free to disagree. My opinion is my own not endorsed by king. 
    I didn't try it as I know I don't get high scores above other players so I don't come complaining, grumble about the game all over Facebook or need help to state my cause. 
    You've won before you know they are not rigged. Just because you haven't won since doesn't mean it's someone not playing fair. It's a lesson in life most of us learn early. You cannot always win. 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

edited November 4
    @Chicken_Slayer just who do you think you are speaking to with an attitude like that you are a total disgrace. This page is ment to be a help page and with all the king . Com trade Mark's it looks like an official page if this is the way king . Com employees treat its players it's a wonder anyone plays them. You and your co workers never fix anything and treat people like the name I have for you and it not @chicken_slayer its*removed by CM _ rude and inappropriate*
    edited November 4
    @Chicken_Slayer just who do you think you are speaking to with an attitude like that you are a total disgrace. This page is ment to be a help page and with all the king . Com trade Mark's it looks like an official page if this is the way king . Com employees treat its players it's a wonder anyone plays them. You and your co workers never fix anything and treat people like the name I have for you and it not @chicken_slayer its *removed by CM _ rude and inappropriate*
    edited November 4
    @Chicken_Slayer  
    Really!!!!! 
    Thats your answer. 
    Firstly. If people don’t know Queen Mia is no longer CM then they will presume she is still in that roll. Any mention of it on the community page??
    whats up, you having a bad day?
    *removed by CM _ rude and inappropriate*
    I’ve screen shot it and reporting to king about how you have replied. 
    Obviously you don’t play the game as you will know it is totally impossible to get that score from that level. 
    Also I know first hand how they do it. I have been invited into groups where they do it all the time. I have no part in it as it is unfair, and no fun. It also requires you to give personal details, which is not safe. But people do it for the high scores. 
    I only seen what went on in them. Then left.  
    *removed by CM _ rude and inappropriate*. Regardless of it being endorsed by King or not. You are in a roll that promotes the King name. 
     And something King won’t tolerate I’m sure. 
    You have been no help what so ever except for a bad attitude. 
    Your answer will be going as far as I can get it with king players in all games. 
    Enjoy civvy street 👋👋👋👋
    edited November 4
    Well said Sue never had a good reply from this *removed by CM _ rude and inappropriate* no help what so ever. Will not be promoted on our page as it's a waste of time.
  • sakurasakura Posts: 103 Game Expert
    maybe others will disagree, but i'm enjoying the event. i think it's a fun little bonus game :) and even if i don't become the legend of the month, i was still able to win some extra spells. i like that everybody is able to get a prize of some kind.

good luck everybody! <3