🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Missing lives

Options
eri19
eri19 Posts: 55 Level 2
Pls Help!  My lives keep disappearing.  In batches of 50, 100 and 200 + ... overnight again more than 200 lives were lost.  Its really disheartening. 

Another issue is the bonus games that I'm not receiving.  Sometimes I get stuck for days on a game, i don't get boosters. If occasionally I get a bonus game, Jars, the bubbles are so mismatched that it's impossible to complete. 

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,035 Community Manager
    edited December 2019
    Options
    Hello @eri19 !

Thanks for reaching out!
    I can imagine how frustrating losing so many stored lives must be. :( 

Lives are saved on your device's memory, not on our servers. That means that you can use them when playing offline, but on the other hand it also means that you can lose them with a reinstallation, a crash or a major update of the game or the phone's software. 
    I'm sorry but we don't offer replacement for lives as they are free items. 
    However, I'd advise you to follow these steps you can find in the FAQ section to make sure that the device doesn't crash.

I hope this prevents it from happening again!!

Regarding the special events and bonus games (which tend to be quite challenging), these are usually features which are still being tested, so only a randomly chosen group of players have access to them every time.
    These groups change very often, so maybe you're not receiving any special event at the moment, but you'll receive them in the future :) 

Please let us know if you have any other doubt- the Community is always here to help!

Cheers!!  <3

• RedTrouble1
    RedTrouble1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I’ve requested this to be fixed many times, but I keep getting the same response. Yes, I know for a fact that the lives are being sent to me, I have also seen them sitting in limbo once while out in a low signal area, but you have never corrected this issue.
  • RedTrouble1
    RedTrouble1 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    I have also tried your steps to correct the issue on my end multiple times.
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 25,036 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    Hi @RedTrouble1 welcome to the community. Thanks for letting us know, can you let me know which device you are using please :) 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?