🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How do find out how to play a game

Options
Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 373 Level 3
I know the basics if course but where do find information about the challenges, what the power ups are and how they work and how to defeat Morgana, I thought you had three attempts before she put another obstacle in the way not two but without seeing anywhere I can relevant information I don't know, this in Bubble Witch 3

Answers

• pirata20
    pirata20 Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options
    Scrivi il tuo Hi, I am not understanding what you are asking very well, I am Italian and the program misinterprets your message.  Ask the rules?  Step by step new challenges come, Nero explains how to do it, how to use the boosters and play, you have to defeat Morgana at the end of each episode (20 games) but if you are at the first levels you will meet her more often, even during the game, not only  at the end of the episode.  The further you go the harder it is to fight it.  I hope I was helpful
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 32,834 Candy Moderator
    Options
    Hello @Lesley-6

Here is the link for the "FAQ" page on the Community, where the Community Team has provided many answers to the questions we face usually!  

https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/categories/how-to-play-faq-bw3  Please check if this link has an answer for your questions!  If not, please post back and we will get back to you.

** If you tap on "Type your Comment" box located below, you will be able to post back :+1: 

Thank you for posting in the Community!  Have a great rest of the day/evening!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?