🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Leo's cup no chapters after 2 weeks

Options
King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,298 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Need help? You can always count with them!.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,507 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options
    Been on Leo's cup for 2 weeks know no new chapters have been loaded surlely it doesn't take the team this long to load new chapters also have completed my tree house and again nobody has managed to re load any thing else its dissapointing knowing no body can produce chapters after 2 weeks and not even another build after just 2 the house and the tree that's all you get I thought the experts would be on these things all the time keeping players with regular updates. 
  • PrettyBubbles
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Please email me Edited by CM: Personal info with any help with this. Thanks all 👍🙂
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hi @KimElston experts they may be, but unfortunately the studio are busy making the game and so don't have time to update everyone including the team here so we don't always have an answer. 
    What I will do is tag @QueenRaffie as she is awesome at finding things out for us, and see if she can get an idea of what levels we should be expecting. But she might not be able to get the exact dates for us. 
    The tree is done for now. I know that's a shame, who knows what the studio are planning as they seem to have lots of ideas. They just don't share until they are ready to release. 
    The experts are just players the same as yourself that play a lot and so know something to help others that might be starting out or stuck on a level. I hope that clears things a little :) 
  • PrettyBubbles
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Thank you and yes please pass my email address on to @QueenRaffie Edited by CM: Personal info I will look forward to receiving some help and ideas 👍🙂
  • PrettyBubbles
    Options
    Hello I have not been contacted to discuss my issue as per my previous post 😔
  • Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,482 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options
    No worries @KimElston there is always issues with tagging so I am going to pm the community manager :) 
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello guys!

@Chicken_Slayer thanks! I didn't get the notification of this tag. 
    @KimElston I'm reporting this the Studio. Let's see what they tell me about it 

Have a Bubblific evening :3

• PrettyBubbles
    Options
  • PrettyBubbles
    Options
    We are now getting 0ne chapter occasionally then straight back to Leo's cup where you stay for at least 10 days if so many games are put into such a lengthy cup I dont understand how they cant be put into chapters you would never run out as the cup has constant games for all this time. Confused.com How do I tag others to this query?
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    Options
    Hello @KimElston :)

The Studio got back to me and told me there have been experiencing some issue with Leo's cup. 
    It will be released on its full on the 28th of January . Hope this info helps! 

On the other hand, if you want to tag some other members from the Community use @ and right after the name of the member you want to tag :)

Have a Magic Friday :3

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?