🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Feedback on Leo's cup

Options
2»

Comments

• Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 373 Level 3
    Options
    Well as I said I find them difficult as I'm a basic player and rely on the free boosters, naturally I've no idea if other players are paying for boosters which would help of course and maybe my brain doesn't work very logically so I can't get my head round some of the levels but still don't think level 1740 ish is too bad just relying on free boosters. It has to be said I don't know how the Bubble Bounty works as it seems a bit hit and miss but that's not too important. I will continue to play frustrating as it is for me at times and feel like uninstalling but I'm like a dog with a bone and keep chewing at it, just one other thing I'm Lesley not Leslie, makes quite a difference here in the UK as generally speaking Leslie is the male form of the name, I do realise that in the States it's the same for both male and female.
  • Lesley-6
    Options
    I've just reread your comment about the developers going back to alter older levels Chicken_Slayer, I might do that sometime, think I may have done in the past but it is a way of still playing the game but having a break from my ongoing game as it were, thanks
  • LadyRaffie
    LadyRaffie Posts: 4,130 Community Manager
    edited January 2020
    Options
    Hello! 

My bad @Lesley-6 was the automat tag system 🙏
    Yes, if you go back to some old levels it can help you master your skills for the more advanced ones ;) Aaaaand, you can participate here in our contest and for a chance to win Gold Bars for your BW game ( I know you are in the "What cat type you are" so stay tuned because more nice things are coming  :p
    Love your comparison with dogs... I'm a dog lover and have had some in my life so I don't see it as a bad thing but as loyal :3
  • Lesley-6
    Options
    I'm no good at tagging, no idea, I'm a technophobe, just know what I need to know, pleased you liked my comparison to dogs, all animals are important to me. I've been playing BW for a long long time but only recently joined the community, personally I think BW3 is the best of the three but sometimes go back to BW2, maybe I should go back to both of the previous for a change, as for mastering my skills think it's more luck on my part, just know that BW3 is part of my daily routine along with another game from a different developer. I'd better get back to playing, the community is taking up too much time, lol!
  • PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options
    @QueenRaffie @Chicken_Slayer @Lesley-6 I get what you mean with the levels being more and more difficult there is more things in game to hinder completion rather than help such as more slugs as I call them and the worst of all is the frogs you spend all your shots on trying to clear these barriers than the actual game task we should be getting in game help a lot more often but the blockages are increasing along with how many owles how many rows to lead the ghost and many more bubbles to clear the shots you get are no were near enough let alone fighting frogs and slugs. Most are now impossible without spells. So you have to collect them and only use them if you can see no other way as we all are just ordinary people not avid code breakers. Maybe the makers of the games could have a re look at them for us and put in more help within a game I am sure this would please the whole community. 👍🙂
  • TempleKassing
    TempleKassing Posts: 73 Level 2
    Options

Personally I like Leo’s Cup. I think there should be more that one prize for the winner and at least one prize for everyone else that plays. Currently I’m stuck on level 2158. (Beyond frustrating btw). As far as the boosters, some of us can’t buy more so it would be amazing to get them when we’ve competed all the levels. 😁

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?