💰Win Gold Bars with: Bubble Witch is better than... Fill in the blank here!

Feedback on Leo's cup

SystemSystem Posts: 311 Community Manager
edited January 24 in News & General Discussions
Prev1

Comments

• KimElstonKimElston Posts: 98 Level 3
    @QueenRaffie @Lesley-6 @Chicken_Slayer Waited 9 days with nothing to play but Leo's cup 🙈🙈🙈 then all you can give is one chapter which I have completed today then to my horror straight back to Leo's cup 😔🙈 why only one chapter a week ??? 
  • Lesley-6Lesley-6 Posts: 196 Level 3
    That's aggravating and frustrating Kim, I'm not that far yet as finding it difficult to get through the higher levels on my other device, I'm at 1740 something and of course not being able to use my accumulated stardust for much except the cats help for 30 minutes and then I generally only opt for the Arcade bubbles, the Bubble Bounty doesn't give out much, we both get frustrated with wake the tree and the other challenges apart from Tricksies party, if you are lucky enough to get the rewards which I seldom do on my Samsung tablet, I find are impossible so it will be a while before I get to the top level but I know how frustrating it gets as I used to have a similar problem with another game I play, never did get it resolved just decided to uninstall and start all over again, not the best solution I know and I'm not suggesting you do that, to me, and this is a generalisation and not aimed specifically at Bubble Witch, the developers seem to concentrate on the wrong things, yes, there is the need to keep the game interesting but surely that should mean keeping the levels going and yes, I also realise that each new element has to have approval and maybe creating new chapters and levels needs longer for approval as more to look into, who knows.
    Yes it may do but if there is so much time put into Leo's cup which you play constant games for a week and are very lucky if you ever win and all for one spell then why cant they keep up with chapters 
    Good question, hopefully you'll get some sort of reply but wouldn't surprise me if it's on the lines of what I've said, I had an ongoing debate with the other game developers and never got a satisfactory reply.
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 11,166 Superstar
    I assume its because they take time to make. They usually are quite far ahead (or used to be) then they have all side events and fixes and other stuff to do. 
    I know Farm heroes dropped theirs to weekly which if you are a player using gold and boosters is excellent. If you are a blogger using basic items, isn't. 
    You might be interested to know though that often in between making new levels, they go back and alter a lot of the older ones. Again, fun for regular players as its often like playing new levels. So if there are any you don't have 3 stars on, that's a good thing to do :) 

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

@Chicken_Slayer @QueenRaffie @Lesley-6 they are definatly not ahead of there selves only one a week and time cant be the issue as the Leo's cup has game after game constantly for 8 days at a time so if they can produce such a high quantity of games for that how can they not have constant levels if they abounded Leo's cup and used all the games they would never run out of chapters. So saying it takes time makes no sense as they can keep games going and going in Leo's  cup 
  • Chicken_SlayerChicken_Slayer Posts: 11,166 Superstar
    I'm just assuming as I don't make levels so I don't know what it takes exactly. I do know a lot of work goes into it. :)

You can find out more about our Superstars here

Please give us an accept all lives button! Vote here

Farm heroes addict slaying chickens since 2013. Wife, mother, youtuber, blogger, co-running a group with Mr slayer, endlessly trying to defeat Rancid while raising younger versions of their dad and I. We have no chance!

I know it doesn't make sense but that is exactly what happened with the other game developer, concentrated on the challenges and the extra challenge only available to those that finish the main game and took what seemed a long time to open more levels or in this case it would be chapters
  • QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 822 Community Manager
    edited January 22
    Hello everyone :)

Well appointed @Chicken_Slayer ! Yes, the Studio concentrates also on fixing issues and re-making older levels to make them more enjoyable for everyone. @Lesley-6 complains about levels being too hard, being on level 1700 ish and @KimElston you are talking about wanting more levels ( btw amazing that you have accomplished to finish 20levels in only one day! O.o  impressive! ) Anyway, let's remember when we mention the Studio, we are talking about real people and not robots, therefore as humans, we take our time to create the magic ;) 

@KimElston I believe I answered you here about Leo's cup: it will be back to normal next 28th of Feb :3

Have a Bubblific day :chuffed:

👉 Do you want to win Gold Bars for your game? Find here our Contests! 

💎Diamond Diaries - Win Gold bars - Here 

🔮Bubble Witch- Win Gold bars here 
       @QueenRaffie @Chicken_Slayer @Lesley-6  hello and I thank everyone for taking the time to reply to me its realy uplifting to get responses what do you mean when you say back to normal 
    Well as I said I find them difficult as I'm a basic player and rely on the free boosters, naturally I've no idea if other players are paying for boosters which would help of course and maybe my brain doesn't work very logically so I can't get my head round some of the levels but still don't think level 1740 ish is too bad just relying on free boosters. It has to be said I don't know how the Bubble Bounty works as it seems a bit hit and miss but that's not too important. I will continue to play frustrating as it is for me at times and feel like uninstalling but I'm like a dog with a bone and keep chewing at it, just one other thing I'm Lesley not Leslie, makes quite a difference here in the UK as generally speaking Leslie is the male form of the name, I do realise that in the States it's the same for both male and female.
    I've just reread your comment about the developers going back to alter older levels Chicken_Slayer, I might do that sometime, think I may have done in the past but it is a way of still playing the game but having a break from my ongoing game as it were, thanks
  • QueenRaffieQueenRaffie Posts: 822 Community Manager
    edited January 22
    Hello! 

My bad @Lesley-6 was the automat tag system 🙏
    Yes, if you go back to some old levels it can help you master your skills for the more advanced ones ;) Aaaaand, you can participate here in our contest and for a chance to win Gold Bars for your BW game ( I know you are in the "What cat type you are" so stay tuned because more nice things are coming  :p
    Love your comparison with dogs... I'm a dog lover and have had some in my life so I don't see it as a bad thing but as loyal :3

👉 Do you want to win Gold Bars for your game? Find here our Contests! 

💎Diamond Diaries - Win Gold bars - Here 

🔮Bubble Witch- Win Gold bars here 
    I'm no good at tagging, no idea, I'm a technophobe, just know what I need to know, pleased you liked my comparison to dogs, all animals are important to me. I've been playing BW for a long long time but only recently joined the community, personally I think BW3 is the best of the three but sometimes go back to BW2, maybe I should go back to both of the previous for a change, as for mastering my skills think it's more luck on my part, just know that BW3 is part of my daily routine along with another game from a different developer. I'd better get back to playing, the community is taking up too much time, lol!
    @QueenRaffie @Chicken_Slayer @Lesley-6 I get what you mean with the levels being more and more difficult there is more things in game to hinder completion rather than help such as more slugs as I call them and the worst of all is the frogs you spend all your shots on trying to clear these barriers than the actual game task we should be getting in game help a lot more often but the blockages are increasing along with how many owles how many rows to lead the ghost and many more bubbles to clear the shots you get are no were near enough let alone fighting frogs and slugs. Most are now impossible without spells. So you have to collect them and only use them if you can see no other way as we all are just ordinary people not avid code breakers. Maybe the makers of the games could have a re look at them for us and put in more help within a game I am sure this would please the whole community. 👍🙂