🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Found 2 problems in BWS3

Options
pirata20
pirata20 Posts: 365 Level 3
Hello, I found two errors in the game 1) when at the beginning of the game, I look at the advertisement for magic help, then the game appears but I only have the help and not the second colored ball, so I have to use it immediately to be able to continue  .  2) When I get the blue hat and cannot continue playing until the yellow one arrives, when I resume the game, that a few minutes or hours have passed, the blue hat has disappeared and does not return easily, just as it is difficult to find the yellow hat  .  Please resolve.  I hope I was clear.

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,795 Sweet Legend
    Options
    Hello and welcome to this community

I'm sorry if you have a problem.

Unfortunately
    I can't help you since you ended up in Candy Soda.

Please note that your game fits the specific side, otherwise there will be confusion.

Therefore I would like to ask @QueenB to move it to Bubbelwitch3.

Thank you and a nice Saturday
  • pirata20
    Options
    Lol I wrong, sorry.  :3
  • Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,795 Sweet Legend
    Options
    You are new and still learning !!! I am glad to help!!! ☺♥
  • pirata20
    Options
  • PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 33,083 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @pirata20 Hearty Welcome to our friendly King Community 🤗

I am very sorry to hear that you are having issues in your game!! But, let me see if I understood them properly....

1) You are saying that at the beginning of the level, you see the ONLY "special booster" which you have earned after watching the Ad Video. After using that booster only, the other colored balls appear for you to use. This is the issue, right?

If so, that is not an error, but it is intended like that. I know I too do not like this feature as much! But, that is how the feature is supposed to work 🤩

2) You are not able to find the Golden Hat and the Blue hat getting disappeared and it is taking a longer to find the Golden hat. That is the issue, right?

If that is what you are saying, it is also not an issue! If we cannot find the Golden hat before the magic is over from the Blue Hat, then you will have to find the Blue hat again, (even the Orange hat too) , we have to start all over again! And whether it is the Blue hat OR the Orange hat, the Magic Timer runs out only while we are playing the game. If you do not play the game, it doesn't affect the timer.

And with regards to finding the Golden Hat, what I have noticed is that it was a bit easier for me in the beginning levels AND the higher we go, levels became more hard and it became harder to find all the hats in a stretch!!

Did I understand your question properly? Is there anything else you would like to clarify?

Thank you for posting in the Community! Have a great rest of the day/evening!

• pirata20
    Options

Hi thank you for replying. As for the hat, I understand that they are timed, so everything is ok. The yellow hat should be easier to find precisely because the levels are more difficult, even too much. As for the magical help that is obtained by watching an advertisement before starting to play, it was not so before. After the commercial two balls appeared and the magic help replaced one of them, now instead both disappear and the help remains, so that, by itself, at the beginning of the game you don't need much. I attach a screenshot.It does not seem logical to give a booster at the beginning of the game, usually they are needed towards the middle or the end of the game, the extra help to win. Have a nice day / evening

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?