🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

MicheleHogg

Options
MicheleHogg
MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3
I am playing level 2127 in Bubble Witch 3 & game freezes every time I get the bonus spells. Also, video shows 18 bubbles to start level & I only have 16. Lots of glitches in the levels! πŸ€”

Best Answer

• Lola_Pop
    Lola_Pop Posts: 12,031 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello again, @MicheleHogg!

I'll gladly escalate this issue to our game studio. Could you please send us a short video where we can see how the game freezes in that level?

You can upload the video on youtube and then share the link with us, for instance. This way I can show the game studio exactly what's wrong in case they cannot reproduce the error.

Thanks a lot for your cooperation!!πŸ€—

Answers

• Lola_Pop
    Options
    Hello @MicheleHogg!!

That's very strange! And annoying for you! Have you tried out these few steps? Please let me know if the helpedΒ  <3
  • MicheleHogg
    Options

@Lola_Pop Hi, thanks for the tips. I have the updated version, have uninstalled & reinstalled & shut down my device & restarted. Nothing has changed. I have been stuck on this level for 3 days & have dropped to 14th place in the Astral League. Still only 16 bubbles & feeling very frustrated.

• Lola_Pop
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hello again, @MicheleHogg!

I'll gladly escalate this issue to our game studio. Could you please send us a short video where we can see how the game freezes in that level?

You can upload the video on youtube and then share the link with us, for instance. This way I can show the game studio exactly what's wrong in case they cannot reproduce the error.

Thanks a lot for your cooperation!!πŸ€—

• MicheleHogg
    Options

@Lola_Pop Hi, thanks again for your assistance. My issues seem to have been resolved for now. Guess uninstalling, reinstalling a few times worked. My game was updated on Jan. 31st so I have the updated version. If it freezes again I will certainly upload to youtube. Thnx again & have a great day! ☺

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?