🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Hidden spell

Options
Giggy
Giggy Posts: 2 Newbie

I still didn't get an answer on how to use the hidden spell. I clicked on games, bubble witch saga and support, but there was no place to ask a question. I mean, I think there was but it was confusing. I typed my question and no matches popped up. How come finding answers to a popular game is so hard? That's why I leave for months.

Comments

• Skye0Malley
    Skye0Malley Posts: 122 Level 3
    edited February 2020
    Options

When the hidden spell is activated, you shoot the arcane bubbles as fast as you can at any bubbles you want removed on the board in the allottment of time that you have.

good luck

• Lady_Choo
    Lady_Choo Posts: 24,375 Pet Rescue Moderator
    Options

Welcome @Giggy as Skye said, it tells you that you have found a hidden spell and that you can use it for limited time. There is a countdown which tells you how long you can use it for them it ends.

It always ends too quick for my brain to register its there lol.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?