🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Spell Oven! Not giving out the rewards! Reported to the Studio πŸ‘οΈ

Options
13Β»

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,020 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Hi I have not come across this problem can anyone who has the spell oven tag me on here and let me know if all is ok or you have any issues your feedback is very important as this Is still in the testing stage if there are problems I can raise them for the developers to look at before it Is fully rolled out. Looking forward to your valuable feedback πŸ‘πŸŒŸπŸŒŸ

• SusieSam
    SusieSam Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

The spell oven started great (but 24hrs! Too kong). Then it upgraded & didn't keep the spell working, but if you put it back, it would continue for whatever time was left ( granted, it cost you not star dust). Now, with this upgrade, you put it in, check & it's empty. More dust. Still NOTHING!! It owes me at least 6 spells (possibly more). Not using it anymore.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Ok as I say it is still in the testing stage so please be patient I can raise this I am just waiting to see if anyone comes back to me with issues nobody has so far soπŸ€” I will give it a little longer. πŸ’Ž

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,964 Community Manager
    Answer βœ“
    Options

Thanks @KimElston for your support on this πŸ€—

As mentioned, this is a new feature which is still being tested but your feedback is very helpful so the studio is currently looking in to it and working on improvements. We do not know if we will be able to fix this now, but we will certainly work harder and make sure the next time it's available for testing, you have a better gaming experience ☺️

Please keep sharing any issues, feedback or ideas and we'll make sure it gets passed on to the Studio.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@QueenB ok thanks for letting me know. πŸ‘πŸ™‚ I will wait for you to let me know when to start testing again πŸŒŸπŸ’ŽπŸŒΉ

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?