🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

bubble witc 2

Options
ely63
ely63 Posts: 7 Level 2

But are rewards never given, as in other games?..Bubble witch 2

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,433 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @ely63 please select the games icon top left of your home screen then select your game and post your question there as that's were you will find the bubble witch 2 community ready to help you have a starlistic day ⭐💎🌞

• Eronisha
    Eronisha Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm supposed to be on level 1129 on my new phone and it won't let me get there Bubble Witch 2

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,946 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! 👑

Oh No! Do you mean you lost your current level on this game? 😢

Don't worry! How about you can check to read and follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem. (This solve discussion by Community Team.) (Any Device) 😉

So click here to read to follow these troubleshooting steps of this problem that I hope this helps and you can back to your current level on this game! 😉

And here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is a guide to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find the game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issues here, and here you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! 👈️ (if you are interested)

Have a nice and safety day! 😊

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Eronisha A couple of questions so I can help you further

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Eronisha sorry about that. Do you play via Facebook as the game no longer receives any updates through Facebook you need to play via king.

Have you started back at level 1 or cant you progress from a level

Was your game saved if so you should play 1 level then close the game and restart your phone it should then give you your levels back.

Let me know and if need be I can help you further

As I can see you are new let me say A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour. We will start with discussions and more Next select your game forum

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified. Have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?