๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How to contact king friends

PrettyBubbles
PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator
edited August 2020 in Off-Topic

@candy25bb hi I have added this to a knew discussion with a relevant title. If you have the king name and you want to inbox them choose the envelope at the bottom of the screen attached then you will see in red the promt to start a discussion select this then the screen will appear as attached and you can make contact.

If you wish to talk to someone specific in a discussion you put the symbol @ then type there name and select it from the drop down that appears. You can try it out on me if you want. Let me know if I have explained this ok if not I will help further. In fact I will also inbox you to get you started. Good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

Comments

• candy25bb
    candy25bb Posts: 6 Level 2

Thanks @kimElston you have been a great help and so nice...๐Ÿฅฐ

• PrettyBubbles

@candy25bb I will always help wherever I can. Just a tip if you are tagging some one specific you will need to press on it from the list that appears when you start typing as it then turns black that way it will send you're question to not only the community who are a great help but will also notify a specific person. Let me know how it goes ๐Ÿ‘โญ๐ŸŒž

• mariannekasic
    mariannekasic Posts: 5 Level 2

hi im Marianne and im new to this community. I live in an assisted living facility and I love candy crush saga. this is how I pass my time. im interested in earning the badges so im trying to figure out where to write my 5 comments. idont fully understand the concept. comments about what and where

• PrettyBubbles

Hi @mariannekasic A very warm welcome to our friendly community. Its nice to hear you are enjoying your game.

As you new let me help you by giving you the following links to tell you everything you need to know

useful links to help you learn your way around. You can goย hereย to join discussion, games and more. If you goย hereย andย hereย you will find everything there is know your way around the community. A tip for you if you want to contact a specific person then type @ then there name then select it from the drop down that appears so it turns black that way they will be notified Have a starlistic day. ๐Ÿ‘โญ๐Ÿ™‚

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?