🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

reduction of added balls after finished level

rankat
rankat Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello,

does anybody else had reduction of those 3, 4, 5 balls after successfully finishing the levels to 1,2,3? I am at level 2000 smth and now with this is hard to finish any level and have to buy additional coins etc. In case it does not go back to as before, I think I will quit the game.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,584 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @rankat can you let us know what game you are playing so we can help further. It sounds like this is one of the test features that has now come to an end for some randomly chosen players as not all players receive testing ideas. As I can see your are new to the community I would like to say hi 👋 and welcome.

Here are some useful links to help you learn your way around. You can go here to join discussion, games and more. If you go here and here you will find everything there is know your way around the community. Have a starlistic day. 👍⭐🙂

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?