🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubbles

Options
stoney2020
stoney2020 Posts: 1 Newbie

I need more bubbles don’t have enough.

Answers

• bubble_witch_maddie
    bubble_witch_maddie Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

If you pass a few levels on your first try in a row, it will give you three or so more bubbles

• rajdeeptb
    rajdeeptb Posts: 4,323 Level 5
    edited August 2020
    Options

Hi dear

Unfortunately studio is making changes in bubbles when they understand that it can be passed in few or want extra bubbles .

Tagging @KimElston to help more

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Thanks for the tag @rajdeeptb 👍 @bubble_witch_maddie that is not necessarily true the extra bubbles are a test feature and only those players who have randomly been selected will have that feature. It will be rolled out to all players if the studio are happy with its performance. Please be careful when answering any issues as we dont players to be guided in the wrong direction. 👍

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @stoney2020 A very warm welcome to our friendly community. I understand your frustration I would love more bubbles to. The studio are running a lot of test features at the moment to find a way of helping players In their game. So lets keep our eyes open for starlistic features to arrive.

As you are new let me help you by giving you the following links to tell you everything you need to know

useful links to help you learn your way around. You can go here to join discussion, games and more. If you go here and here you will find everything there is know your way around the community. A tip for you if you want to contact a specific person then type @ then there name then select it from the drop down that appears so it turns black that way they will be notified Have a starlistic day. 👍⭐🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?