🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Connection

Options
celita
celita Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi, I have a problem: the game says it is not connected but my internet is active and I cannot win my prizes. Can someone help me? Thankful😔

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,273 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @celita, I see you are new , so a big welcome to the King Community.

There has been problems with the connection and they are working very hard on getting it resolved. A couple of things you can try. But first I do want you to be aware that you need a minimum of 2gig of memory free at all times. Do you play other games? And if so are they working. Just making sure it is this game only or problems across the board.

Be sure to update your Game To Latest Version, log in and out of your game ... I do not know if you are on a PC or phone, but below 🔽 click on your device and there are some troubleshooting support steps from King Community

Android

iOS

Kindle

Windows mobile

Computer

Hope one of these works. Again Welcome to the community. While I have you lets take a little tour to help you get around. . Please go here to join discussions, games and more. Next you can head over here for the game choice forums. Then if you go here and here, you will find everything you need to know to be able to move around the community with ease.

Here's a tip you will use over and over....if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified. Have a fantastic day 

• celita
    celita Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?