🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

If I sinc king and FB account would I still be able to play with my FB friends?

Options
itzel30
itzel30 Posts: 4 Newbie

I'm currently playing with my FB account but I wanted to know if I could still play with my FB friends once it's sinc with king 🤔

Best Answer

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,598 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @itzel30 , thanks for coming in and asking this question. But, I am sorry to say, none of your FB friends will flow over to your King account. If your friends are playing thru King, just as you, they would be placed in a group where they would not know the other players.

I see you are new to the community, so a big welcome to King. Let me take you on a quick tour to help you move around.

You can go here to join discussions, games and more. Next you can head over here for the game choice forums. Then if you go here and here, you will find everything you need to know to be able to move around the community with ease.

***** Here's a tip you will use over and over....if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Have a fantastic day 😉

Answers

• johamilton
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @itzel30 , thanks for coming in and asking this question. But, I am sorry to say, none of your FB friends will flow over to your King account. If your friends are playing thru King, just as you, they would be placed in a group where they would not know the other players.

I see you are new to the community, so a big welcome to King. Let me take you on a quick tour to help you move around.

You can go here to join discussions, games and more. Next you can head over here for the game choice forums. Then if you go here and here, you will find everything you need to know to be able to move around the community with ease.

***** Here's a tip you will use over and over....if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Have a fantastic day 😉

• itzel30
    itzel30 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

@johamilton thanks so much for your help, it was really helpful ✨ have a nice day too

• johamilton
    Options

Thank you @itzel30 Very much appreciated!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?