๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Bubble Witch Sage3 Rewards

Options
Susancarol
Susancarol Posts: 5 Level 2
edited October 2020 in Discussions

Hello everybody,

I have just joined this community as I am so frustrated with Bubble Witch 3. I have played the other versions over the years with few problems but the past few months I have found that after playing every day for 100 plus days, suddenly I am put back to day 1. Then after a few days, back to day 1 again, even though I play every day. The other issue is that I do not seem to be getting any rewards for playing each day. I have tried emailing but get just a reply stating join the community. Has anyone else had the same problem. I am playing in the UK and I wonder if the time difference is a contributory factor, although it never was before. I hope someone on here has some advice.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Susancarol

ยซ1

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I'm sorry that you have such problems.

Check App update> Sign out game> Restart device and wait 5 minutes after power on> Open game and sign in. Please clear the cache. Otherwise this one !!

To get help directly from the game: Go to the settings gearwheel in the game, then tap on the question mark. You'll be directed to the help center.ย There you look for your problem and follow the steps. If you cannot find the issue or the provided steps don't solve it, then scroll to the bottom of the same help center page and tap on 'Contact us': There you come to the contact form. Please fill in in your language. Please note that everything is spelled correctly (that is important): and send it. You will then receive an automatic email. Please answer to it and describe your request. Submit. And have some patience for the answer. If you don't get an answer after 3 days, please try again.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Good Luck

• Spinnifix
    Options

https://community.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/discussion/247842/treat-calendar-stuck-day-1#latest

Here is a link that might help you further !!

Hello, for the newbies I hereby warmly welcome to this community Would like to welcome. Here is a link that will help you further !!! Explore and discover the community, take part in the competitions and post diligently in the different areas. But please stay with the topic, otherwise there could be difficulties. Please also follow the rules in English to post. Then get on your way and I wish you a lot of fun here. We are always happy to answer any questions. Good luck

ย I want to help you and navigate you better through the community.ย 

Hereย &ย hereย is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community!ย Hereย you can find all games at a glance.ย Hereย you get answers to the most common problems andย hereย you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun ๐Ÿ˜Š I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.ย ย ๐Ÿ’–

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 156,768 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options

Welcome to Sweet King Community! ๐Ÿ‘‘

Very sorry for your reply because mostly of the players have this problem too. ๐Ÿ˜”

You can check this information for similar your problem that I hope you can understand to read it :

And here is a link to help you learn your way around the community. Here is aย guideย to help you locate the different areas in the community! Here you'll find theย game communities, you can get answers to the most frequent issuesย here, andย hereย you can participate in competitions and win Gold Bars and more! ๐Ÿ‘ˆ๏ธ (if you areย interested)

Have a nice and safety day! ๐Ÿ˜Š

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,384 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Susancarol A very warm welcome from me to.

With your daily play it is hit and miss since we had the recent update it's not important what day it brings you on as the rewards stay In sequence but it is important that you actually receive your reward.

Try first closing your game and turn your device off and on this should reset it. If not please reply to me and add your game ID by typing @ then my name and select it from the drop down that appears so it turns black that way I will be notified. Then I can take further steps with you ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚๐ŸŒŸ

• Susancarol
    Options

Dear Kim

Thank you for your reply, I close the game down every day and my laptop is also shut down completely. I have noticed I do not have a game ID, it just calls me 'YOU' which I don't believe was always the case. The only other name I would go by is Susan Carol.

Thank you for your help

Susan Carol

• Spinnifix
    Options

Hello! Yes, there is no ID number on the PC. I will give you the CM who will help you further.

@LadyRaffie

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,349 Community Manager
    Options

Welcome to our Community and sorry to hear you're having issues with your game ๐Ÿ˜•

So it's your Daily Play streak that keeps resetting? And this is happening while playing on mobile and on Facebook?

If you have the game on a mobile device, you can find your Game ID, check how HERE! If you play on Facebook, below the game, you should get your Game ID by clicking on Find my ID:

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,384 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Thanks for joining @QueenB I did not feel it right to go further with this as I would of normally done once peggy came on and tagged a CM ๐Ÿ‘

• Susancarol
    Options

I have no idea what CM is? What do the initials stand for?

Best wishes

Susan Carol

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,349 Community Manager
    Options

@Susancarol CM stands for Community manager, hi, that's me ๐Ÿค—

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?