🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why is my account getting charged when it keeps saying error?

Options
Evarod9
Evarod9 Posts: 2 Newbie

I keep getting charged with receiving gold bars. Keeps saying error but the money was deleted from my account.

Answers

• Evarod9
    Evarod9 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I meant to say without receiving gold bars

• haucaz
    haucaz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

The same thing is happening to me. I purchase but then get a message saying something’s gone wrong.

• haucaz
    haucaz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I should add, I’m being charged too!

• peincess
    peincess Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I keep trying to get into tell you that I am not getting my bars but keep getting charged. If my bank level gets too low I won’t eat so fix this problem now. I even got an Apple Card got charged but no bars. Fix please.

serierock@gmail.com

• laceymisawa
    laceymisawa Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I have two charges of almost $50 and no gold bars! How can we get a refund?

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.@laceymisawa , @peincess ,@haucaz ,@Evarod9

Very sorry about that. Unfortunately community dont deal with purchase or purchase related issues as it involves your personal information but dont worry. You need to contact directly player support from the settings of your game application. By contacting directly from your game will give access to player support of your purchase history for last 90 days and they will refund you the goldbars immediately.

You may also contact them with this link.

Meanwhile as so many players are having this issue i am reporting to my senior @KimElston And also we will Report to studios to get it fixed as soon as possible.

Thanks and sorry for inconvenience.🌼

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,307 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @laceymisawa , @peincess ,@haucaz ,@Evarod9

Sorry about this it seems this Is now becoming a wide issue as this is the 3rd discussion regarding this problem.

Yes please still do as @aijaziqbal as adviced and contact customer support so you can get reimbursed and please come back with you feedback.

I will also be urgently raising this issue @QueenB @LadyRaffie @Lola_Pop @QueenMia and creating awareness should other game communities have the same issues.

In the meantime why dont you select a option from my signature below and join in the fun

As I can see you are new to the community I would like to say Hi 🙋‍♀️ A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🙂🌟

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?