🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why am I not able to move pass Moon Legend

JLSeward
JLSeward Posts: 1 Newbie

I have been struck in Moon League for many months even after receiving notifications that I have progressed to the next level. I am ranked #2 and it hasn’t changed. Please help as I have logged out of the game many times.

Answers

• JLSeward
    JLSeward Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2020

I’m stuck on Moon Legend even after it stating it’s completed and I need help. This has been the case for months.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,148 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @JLSeward Oh no we need to sort that out. First try checking for updates and making sure you have at least 2gig of memory free then close the game and turn your device off for at least 2 minutes then enter the game if it's still there then repeat. Let me know if it clears it. If not tell me your device. I can help further.

Also why dont select the contests from under my signature below and join in the fun.

As I can see you are new I would like to say A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,658 Community Manager

Hi @JLSeward and welcome to our Community 🤗

Can you post a screenshot here showing your rank so we can pass this to support and see what the issue might be? Also, do you play on mobile or on Facebook?

If on mobile, have you made you have the latest game app version installed?

Hope to hear back from you soon 😉

For any guidance, please visit this useful website: 

How to take a screenshot!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?