🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Level 2970 why don’t all the cauldrons work. The first row of them do but none of then others do.

Options
TotoAml
TotoAml Posts: 17 Level 2

Level 2970 cauldrons don’t work.

Answers

• Jana68
    Jana68 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options
    I have a problem with level 2970

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,169 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited October 2020
    Options

HI @Jana68, I see you had asked this question and is speaking with @KimElston. So I will not respond to this and we will keep the discussion in one location. Did not want you to think we are ignoring you. Have a great day. 👻

• larasofiasofia
    larasofiasofia Posts: 119 Level 2
    Options

that level is very difficult impossible to pass without help.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,314 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @TotoAml with this level you have to use the first broom that appears in order to realise the jelly from all the cauldrons in the level other wise only the first line will help you untill you pass it and use the second broom and so on as I can see you are new I would like to say A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?