🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

(ENDED) 👉 Win Gold Bars - What's your Halloween Treat? 🎃

Options

Comments

• Ejg21578
    Ejg21578 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

My favorite Halloween treat is Hershey bars but the regular size. Also bat shaped and frosted cookies.

• williamsdenise36
    Options

My favorite treat is a pumpkin roll, my best friend makes them every year!

• ZombieNinjaGrrl
    ZombieNinjaGrrl Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I love everything Halloween. It's my favorite time of year. But my absolute favorite "treat" was last year when I dressed my twin boys (2yo at the time) as Dr. Alan Grant and Dr. Ian Malcom, acquired a Jurrasic Park Power Wheels Jeep, and chased them around in an inflatable T Rex costume.

• Ejg21578
    Ejg21578 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

My nephew he’s Sam I Am

• Countrygirl393
    Countrygirl393 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My favorite Halloween treat is dressing my godchildren up and teaching them what Halloween is all about and that we don’t celebrate Halloween in that manner but rather we celebrate that Jesus rose from the dead to save the souls of man.

• debbievelie
    debbievelie Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My favorite treat is seeing.my 2 year old granddaughter's beautiful smile when she comes over dressed as Minnie Mouse to trick or treat for the first time. I use to love watching my kids have so !McHugh trick or treating and Now I get to watch my granddaughter! I love it.

• darknessangel40
    darknessangel40 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Halloween is my fave holiday. We can all dress in costumes that reflect our childhood fantasies (fairies, super heroes, cartoon characters and characters from books and stories like pirates and vampires, witches and werewolves) whatever we desire to be without judgement or criticism but with a shared joy and love for creating the costumes, trick or treat fun, parties, bobbing for apples, carving pumpkins.... it's a beautiful celebration of imagination and creativity that rings in the beauty of the fall season. The big harvest moon, cool breezes, bonfires, friends, family and fun. ❤️

• LadyLei
    LadyLei Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This year is my favorite Halloween memory. I appreciate how our neighborhood got together to still make 'trick or treat' night for the children enjoyable. Due to limitations (Covid) they thought of genius ways to hand in treats in a safe manner. From making a canon slide to hanging the treats using the clothelines, it was thoughtful, creative and fun! 👻🧟‍♂️

• KateKate77331
    KateKate77331 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

My favorite Halloween treat was when we lived in Western Australia for two years in a little place called Rockingham, south of Perth in 1988 and 1989. My 11 year old took my three year old out trick-or-treating around the block and it was so funny because nobody knew what Halloween or trick or treating was in Australia at that time. The kids came back with cans of food, dollar coins, all kinds of stuff and very little candy. They had a great time explaining to everybody about American Halloween. The second year the neighborhood was ready for the boys. They had a great time and brought home a bunch of candy.

• runt64
    runt64 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

My Favourite Thing about Halloween Is eating candy Called Grape Nerds!

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?