🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

3 stars

simmo40
simmo40 Posts: 4 Newbie

Hi all I'm that addicted to this game, I have won 3 stars on every level up to 1064!

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,157 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi 🙋‍♀️ @simmo40

Wow well done 3 stars on every level is amazing 👏👏

I would also like to say A very warm welcome to our friendly community

Let me take you on a tour 👫 We will start with the discussion area 📃 Then why not select your game forum 🕹where you will be able to post game specific questions and join contests

Bubble witch 3 players can head straight HERE 🤹‍♀️🤹‍♂️

Finally here and here will tell you everything about moving around the community 👀

A tip for you if you want to tag a specific person, type @ then start typing the name, select the name from drop down and it will then turn black. They then will be notified.

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 🌟🙂

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?