Official Announcement regarding AlphaBetty Saga’s Development on Facebook

Options

Comments

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

@juanmarcelo The game is still available on mobile devices and you can easily retrieve the game from Facebook to your mobile device.

• Jane_Atherton
    Jane_Atherton Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

Can you help me load Alpha betty onto my computer. It no longer loads on FB and I can't find the settings tab. Jane

• juanmarcelo
    juanmarcelo Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

Unfortunately for ANDROID even though the game starts it doesn't work correctly. He has problems with scores the same as before. and by IOS they tell me that the same thing happens.

• gisaly
    gisaly Posts: 803 Level 3
    Options

Hello

I would like to write to you about the deletion of the game on facebook. Many players in my group don't have tablets or smartphones, do you plan to bring the game back on the PC? Why don't you anticipate an alternative at the end of Flash Player? I play on another word game and they found a solution. So we can continue to play via facebook and on two browsers.

For the tablet or phone, we do not see the ranking of friends despite the synchro etc..

Thank you for your answers

Sincerely

Je me permets de vous écrire sur la suppression du jeu sur facebook. Sur mon groupe ,de nombreux joueurs n'ont pas de tablettes ni smartphones.Est-ce que vous envisagez le retour du jeu sur le pc? Pourquoi ne pas avoir anticiper une alternative à la fin de Flash Player ? Je joue sur un autre jeu de mot et ils ont trouvé une solution. Nous pouvons continuer donc de jouer via facebook et sur deux navigateurs .

Pour la tablette ou téléphone ,nous ne voyons pas le classement des amis malgré la synchro etc.

Merci pour vos réponses

Cordialement

• gisaly
    Options

Hello

Hello

Does anyone from King answer here,?thank you.

Some members of my group are wondering if the game is coming back on the PC because others have a solution./

Hello

Est-ce qu'une personne de King répond ici ,?merci.

Des membres de mon groupe se posent la question si le jeu revient sur le pc car d'autres ont une solution .

Sincerely

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited January 2021
    Options

hi @gisaly

most of the people at king are on a holiday break

at this time the info at the top of this discussion is still true ... ABS is no longer available on PCs

the issue with the Top Friends list, the empty map, and some scoring issues showed up shortly after ABS was removed from PCs

we will need to wait for king to come back from the holiday and hope they can make things work well again

• juanmarcelo
    juanmarcelo Posts: 36 Level 2
    Options

On the computer with windows. It can be played on android emulator. although they still have errors.

• PahHawk
    PahHawk Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I played ABS on fb and I love the game. Can I play it on my PC outside of fb? What are the steps? I reached the highest level, but do I lose all that? Do I start over...what? Do I download? Sort of lost looking at the questions here...

• gisaly
    Options

Uh, if you're talking about Alphabetty Saga, there would be an alternative to continue playing on the PC, it's via the BlueStack application but the game starts again from the beginning, otherwise it's the mobile or tablet.

It's a pity that some technicians don't answer this question, why didn't you find a solution to continue playing on facebook?/Heu ,si vous parler d'Alphabetty Saga ,il y aurait une alternative pour continuer de jouer sur le pc ,c'est via l'application BlueStack mais le jeu reprend depuis le début.Sinon c'est le mobile ou tablette.

Dommage que des techniciens ne répondent pas à ceci ,pourquoi ne pas avoir trouver de solutions pour continuer le jeu sur facebook ?

• abe_coffee
    abe_coffee Posts: 1,976 Level 5
    edited March 2021
    Options

the map has icons today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the crown goes wild

🍮 🍮 🍮 🍮 

now for the award ceremony

we do not know who is taking credit for fixing the map

we have 2 candidates ... 1) facebook ... 2) the studio

it could be both

what does the winner receive?

the "We can fix anything in less than 100 days" badge(it took 98 days)

congrats to whom ever is taking credit for the fix

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?